• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Today is my first day of work. I am kinda of nervous about it to be honest. But, after I get past the first few hours and get a hang of things I should be all right.

I've also been thinking about joining Buddhism. I have a temple not to for from my house and my hubby is also thing about joining too. Maybe I'll be able to get some peace of mind. :DAnd another thing I need to start looking into mythology and astrology. :ninja:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Today is my first day of work. I am kinda of nervous about it to be honest. But, after I get past the first few hours and get a hang of things I should be all right.

I've also been thinking about joining Buddhism. I have a temple not to for from my house and my hubby is also thing about joining too. Maybe I'll be able to get some peace of mind. :DAnd another thing I need to start looking into mythology and astrology. :ninja:

Good luck with work! ^^
Also, my mum's Buddhist. I used to learn about it with her and it was very fulfilling. Especially since Buddhism teaches you to question everything and my former step-father's side of the family believed that children should never question anything. *found it refreshing**still wears her prayer beads*

Thinking:
x_x Ugh, NaNo.
+ Should I review her fic if she hasn't reviewed mine in months? ._. Probably....

aoshi

I don't know why i am paying my cable operator for premium channels that don't entertain me in the least. I remember television wasn't so boring as it is now. All those channels and not one could keep me entertained for atleast half an hour. This sucks.:banghead:

P.S....There's no animax either.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wal-mart, I don't know why in the name of God you thought it'd be funny to let FedEx handle my order.
FedEx, you **** this up I swear to god.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fudging tv still hasn't shown up... I don't even know who's delivering it!
(I just really don't think it's going to turn up).
I think I'm going to have to go to that computer shop... this laptop is just being such a pain.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I'm thinking about the crazy dream I had last night. The cookie monster was chasing me around in a bakery. He eventually hacked me into little pieces and cooked me into a pastry. Wit a glaze look in his eyes, he said "I's have anew addiction now. NOMNOMNOM!" True story, I jumped out of my sleep. Christ I was so confused.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
1457492_10200388943721189_293313981_n.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Amazon Logistics are making a delivery today. This means they will ask my neighbour first to sign for my parcel and then put a note through my door saying they tried to deliver it and I wasn't in. Only I will be in. Watching them NOT deliver my parcel.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Guess what? That's right, this newly ordered tv hasn't shown up either!
It'll be a while but... BRING ON THE NUDITY! LOL!

Shadow: BTW, I love the name 'Crumpet the Cat'.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: BTW, I love the name 'Crumpet the Cat'.

Teehee, thankies. :3 I honestly prefer Crumpet's name to all much other pet characters names. XD Except maybe Nero....

Thinking:
So...Amazon...has the order left Japan? Or not? Or is it nearby? Cuz all I see is a ton of "left the carrier facility" messages and no "received by carrier" ones. So I'm confuzzled.
+ Time to start budgettin--oh, wait, I'm not done with NaNo.
++ Can I just sleep til Christmas has passed, please? ._.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just spent the best part of an hour opening the case of my laptop using a steak knife and a screwdriver...I guess I've done stranger things in my free time. But at least I didn't have to get it fixed at PC World. Probably would've taken them a week and then a huge bill at the end of it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Teehee, thankies. :3 I honestly prefer Crumpet's name to all much other pet characters names. XD Except maybe Nero....

++ Can I just sleep til Christmas has passed, please? ._.

Hmm, I'm not sure what sort of animal I'd name Nero... But Crumpet is nice :3
That's what I'd like to do as well... Mind you, I would like to sleep until next February (January is just depressing, plus, mum is always down in January... and I don't like seeing her that way :/ ).

CT: I hope this download finishes before 12.30am...
New Star Trek Into Darkness calendar arrived today. 3 months of Khan and 3 of Kirk (well one picture has Spock in it too) ... nice balance-ish :p
Need to go out to get presents... but we've got rubbish weather for the next few days *sigh* I'll have to do it next week.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hmm, I'm not sure what sort of animal I'd name Nero... But Crumpet is nice :3
That's what I'd like to do as well... Mind you, I would like to sleep until next February (January is just depressing, plus, mum is always down in January... and I don't like seeing her that way :/ ).

Well...it was a dog I named Nero. >_> *might have to get a pet named Crumpet sometime in the future* Is it bad that I now have the desire to try food crumpets now? ._.
Yay for hibernating all winter! Ugh, yeah, January is tough. :S That said, not too fussed about February, either; first I turn 21, then mum's divorce court starts....

Thinking:
The nendoroids have arrived! =D *wants to open them**squeeful since they arrived on the perfect day for it* Also...is it just me or does nendoroid sound like a dirty word? ._.

+ Just finished NaNo! =D And a whole ten days early! *dances*

Top Bottom