• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Only just saw this. >_> Everyone should protect themselves when Reaver is concerned. His very name is dangerous to us. *spooky music*

Thinking:
I wonder if it's legal to shoot a bow in your back yard in Arizona...I want to learn archery, but I don't know of any ranges near here.

+ I forgot Walter was in LoTR. <3 Fangirl moment.

A witch with Credo's face who wants to learn Archery?! Madness I say!
*Hand you a bow and arrow*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL Indeed. :p Why thank you. *has always wanted to learn**also wants to set up a practice area for her swords*

Swords? 0_0 The boyfriends must fear you'll cut their nads off don't they? LOL *Covers junk* :lol:

Tomorrow I take my driving test, I hope to pass so I can put this behind me. I don't like driving.... *Driver cuts me off in tragic* Yep I'm going to jail for sure this time. *Rams into driver who cut me off and proceeds to beat the crap out of him. ROAD RAGE!*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think my interview went well. I'll find out in two weeks I suppose

I hope it went well. :3

Swords? 0_0 The boyfriends must fear you'll cut their nads off don't they? LOL *Covers junk* :lol:

Tomorrow I take my driving test, I hope to pass so I can put this behind me. I don't like driving.... *Driver cuts me off in tragic* Yep I'm going to jail for sure this time. *Rams into driver who cut me off and proceeds to beat the crap out of him. ROAD RAGE!*

LOL Yeah. XD *been practicing with them for years but never against a target* ROFL! XD If I had one, I'm sure they would. :p At the very least, I have something to threaten them with to ward off infidelity. ;) j/k
Good luck on your driving test. :3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope it went well. :3

LOL Yeah. XD *been practicing with them for years but never against a target* ROFL! XD If I had one, I'm sure they would. :p At the very least, I have something to threaten them with to ward off infidelity. ;) j/k
Good luck on your driving test. :3

I own a real (dull) Katana, I shall duel you!

Lol You think cutting a dudes junk off stops them from cheating or being a general whore lol. Aren't you the cutest! LOL :lol:
Thanks Shadow! :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I own a real (dull) Katana, I shall duel you!

Lol You think cutting a dudes junk off stops them from cheating or being a general whore lol. Aren't you the cutest! LOL :lol:
Thanks Shadow! :)

The dullest sword I own is an old military cutlass. :lol: En guarde!
Hehe, nah, but it provides some incentive...doesn't it? ._.
You're welcome. ^_^

Terrutas

Well, it seems that the "Anti's" aren't needed for threads to be derailed with hate filled discussions in the DmC board. :3

Well, it seems that the "Anti's" aren't needed for threads to be derailed with hate filled discussions in the DmC board. :3

The word anti makes me cringe when its used to describe fans of the old series. Like it's supposed to make us feel bad and put us right at the bottom of the barrel. "Heh! Sure showed them"

"Dude, do you like what they've done to cornflakes? they taste so much better now!"
"I don't know. I think I prefer the old way they made them"
"FFFFFFFFreaking Anti!"

Instead of building my own PC I might get a Hyper Dimension Neptunia one.
TCP9WG0.jpg

16x8TB hard drives!
5245.jpg

Alienware, eat your heart out.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ha ha ha.
Now everyone can see what a terrible parent I make.
Kids decided to Skype with mum. Mum took some snaps. All unbeknownst to me.
I check out FB and see she's uploaded new Skype pics of the kids. Wait, whut? When did this happen?
*sees KC playing DmC in the back*
Ahhhh ****. Oh, just make light of it, C, just make light of it, else they'll crucify you for not turning off the Xbox and letting little kids play an MA 15+ rated game.
Yup yup yup.
:/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
MoI took up 11 1/2 legal pads. ._. *never checked until just now* I hope Blackout won't take up so many of them. I'll run out. Then again, if I do, then maybe I can get purple or blue or green ones! =D That would be awesome.

+ After I get this chapter typed up, I'm going to bed, XP
You've been saying that for the past five hours now!
Yeah, well...I mean it this time. D:
I'll believe it when I see it. >_<
Don't abandon me! D: *left museless* Oh, well...I should write. *contemplates meaning of universe instead*

Top Bottom