• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I'm also sick of...
- Spongebob
- Disney's new changes
Oh, Spongebob...
When will Stephen Hillenberg even know when to stop? I think Nickelodeon is milking this toon for money...

Disney, too. But there are some decemt toons (Gravity Falls for example).

Last edited:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I have to strongly yet respectfully disagree about DMC or DmC trying to replace the other. But I do agree Capcom making bad decisions, such as rebooting too soon or even retconning DMC1's story with DMC3 in which DarkSlayerZero said (he made a good point), the other reason of me getting disinterested in the franchise. I am afraid to say that they have jumped the shark already with DMC2 and even DMC4; so it's not just DmC... So the only good DMC games are DMC1 and DMC3.
DMC2 by Hideki Kamiya/Team Little Devils would've been something else rather than the actual DMC2 we see now. Did you know that?
Yeah, they really messed things up with DMC3 when it comes to the overall story. Suddenly Dante had met Vergil when he was 19 (and a year before), while in DMC1 he had not seen him since he was eight. DMC4 messed up story-wise with Nero. DMC2... well, it seemed to be completely unrelated to the DMC series. Or at least, its story did not connect to DMC1's. If Kamiya had been more interested in doing sequels, we might've seen DMC2. That would've been awesome, and might've kept the series on course. Still, I loved DMC3, so I hope they can somehow go back to that kind of amazing gameplay.

MigsRZXAStylish

Yeah, they really messed things up with DMC3 when it comes to the overall story. Suddenly Dante had met Vergil when he was 19 (and a year before), while in DMC1 he had not seen him since he was eight. DMC4 messed up story-wise with Nero. DMC2... well, it seemed to be completely unrelated to the DMC series. Or at least, its story did not connect to DMC1's. If Kamiya had been more interested in doing sequels, we might've seen DMC2. That would've been awesome, and might've kept the series on course. Still, I loved DMC3, so I hope they can somehow go back to that kind of amazing gameplay.
You know? We can keep this discussion up. But it's better to stay on-topic in this thread!

I am sick of waiting in anticipation of Final Fantasy XV for so long, after realizing E3 can't reveal that and Kingdom Hearts 3. It's good Square-Enix is not rushing this up! But don't keep us waiting too long, Tetsuya Nomura-sama! However, I will have my patience.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Don't know if I mentioned this already, but I am so f*cking sick of waiting for Resident Evil 7. There has been no real news, only that it 'may be revealed at E3'. But then I read that it wasn't RE7 that was going to be announced, but RE: Enhanced Veronica. Fuuuuck. This and Fallout 4 are p!ssing me off. Seriously, if you make a game series, I expect the next installment to be released around four years later, not seven or eight. Fallout 3: 2008. Fallout 4: no clue, but it's already been six years. I mean, it's nice that Bethesda developed TES Online in the mean time, but why risk p!ssing so many people off and potentially lose customers? Why not do TES Online after you've finished Fallout 4?

Last edited:

MigsRZXAStylish

Sick of parents who don't give a fudge about their own children. I'm starting to notice a big difference between myself and some of these people: I actually like children.
That is considered bad parenting, Loops!

Yeah, me too! My older cousins have kids already, and I am a godfather ro some of them. So Ii have to set a good example to them, the next generation.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That is considered bad parenting, Loops!

Yeah, me too! My older cousins have kids already, and I am a godfather ro some of them. So Ii have to set a good example to them, the next generation.
Exactly. I set a good example for the children and it is a shame when parents do not continue this; and even do the opposite by taking drugs, hitting in public, not caring about schoolwork and not cooking proper food. Children need better than that.

Some of the things I have seen and heard I would not have believed before. It's shocking how some parents treat their children. They are not fit to be parents and should not be allowed.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
People who say something discriminate then turn around and say "I'm friends with people who I said something nasty about and they're fine with it." Okay, if that's the type of relationship YOU have with that person then fine, but don't expect everyone to follow suit.

B*tch, boo, bye!

MigsRZXAStylish

What i'm sick of is gaming journalism that TROLLS the gamers.
OMG Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Xbox One runs at native 1080p

And then many of the same gaming news sites try & take the high road by saying 1080p isn't important. Or the console war is ridiculous.

New direct-feed 1080p gameplay video for Forza 5 shows off Sebring track [author's note: The aliasing comment was a joke, and light trolling. It was a comment on how picky about little details some folks are getting in the new console war.]

You TROLL gamers with superficial nonsense, hype gamers with tons of 1080p 60fps articles & 1080p vs 900p screen comparisons then insult gamers & refer to them as picky.

At times journalism is run by Total A-holes
They're like Fox News! Biased as hell! I don't read much of it because of what you said! So I stopped giving a damn about this...

What else am I sick of...?
"Linkin Park fans" who want the band to play more like Hybrid Theory or Meteora. If they keep doing Nu Metal (which that genre is pure crap because of themes like teenage angst and other legit reasons), then they will instantly die out, never to be recognized again...
I'm glad they keep changing their styles because, as their previous name and first album name Hybrid Theory suggests, they experiment with what they like.

And I am really getting their new album The Hunting Party, especially this song:
The sound is close to what they like, but ironically the lyrics are directed at those so-called "fans", not just the weak status of modern rock in the music industry according to LP rapper/MC and band founder Mike Shinoda. Warner Music wanted them to keep doing HT and Meteora and they told them "Hell no! We do what we want!"
Rakim is such an underrated MC, and I think this is why Mike said he is his fav rapper.

And even more on this song:
System of a Down guitarist Daron Malakian is featured in this track. It does remind me of a SOAD song, but much better than that, even better than a song from LP's first two albums, even a song from Minutes to Midnight!
This song is now considered my most favorite off THP with Guilty All The Same second!! :D

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not really sick of anything but if I should mention anything now it would be ads. It's everywhere. In my postbox, on the tv, internet and absolutely everywhere. ****ing automatic propaganda horse ****. Sorry the language. I really hate it. God bless adblockplus!!!

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@MigsRZXAStylish Dude, I'm right there with you! I've been feeling the same way; I'll admit I wasn't as crazy of "A Thousand Suns", but I do like maybe half of the songs from it, and like you, I'm glad that their music keeps evolving. Some people view it in such black and white terms, and it drives me up the damn wall-they accuse them of selling out, and other stupid, juvenile sh*t; but meanwhile, if they kept making every album the same as the last one, they would stagnate...and then where would they be?

I may not like every last song (whereas I liked every track from Hybrid Theory and Meteora) but the ones I do like from the albums that followed, I like intensely. Also, Mike has got to be my favourite of the bunch-he's about the only time I actually like rap, lol.

So yeah, I'm sick of fans of certain bands being narrow-minded little douche nozzles, too; Metallica's got it rough too, in that regard... *Grimaces*

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Hunting Party-because yeah, I'm one of those people that still buys CDs when I like the majority of what the band has done, lol.

MigsRZXAStylish

@Rebel Dynasty
Well, I'm not alone feeling this way! :D

A Thousand Suns is only good on its own if you listen to it as a whole by track order since it is a concept album. It tells the story of human enlightenment which is a belief of Buddhism (save for the songs "When They Come For Me" which is their 'take that' to those asinine fans and "Wretches and Kings" which is more a political call-out).

I've also read an article written by Mike himself regarding the weak status of modern rock in the music industry and what LP stands for. He, along with the other LP band members whose lineup remains unchanged since the departure of its first vocalist Mark Wakefield, wants to be a unique and innovative musician.

Another reason for making THP is that Mike himself is sick and tired of bands copying one another. He does make a good point on that!

So I ask those asinine fans. If Linkin Park have sold out, then how come they...
  1. Are not arrogant? (Unlike certain mainstream acts!)
  2. Don't let the fame get to their head? (Evident that Mike said that LP is not in the same mainstream level as Lady Gaga, Kanye West, and other overrated mainstream acts.)
  3. Write their own songs?
  4. Direct their own music videos? (Well, most of it, but still... Joe Hahn knows what good music video directing is even in the HT and Meteora days in my High School!)
  5. Are self-producing The Hunting Party and have Mike as the main producer in the past albums? (Don Gilmore was more mainstream as Nu Metal was popular back at the time and Rick Rubin was an excellent choice for Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living Things. Rick was also producer for one of the Big Four of Thrash Metal bands Slayer)
  6. Have their album art not having their images on the cover? (That is a true work of art! Unlike those pretty boys and girls in the bigger mainstream...)
I got more questions starting with that and see many counterarguments against their asinine claims!

What else am I sick of?
I'm also sick and tired of weaboos hating on dub anime! They can't expect the VAs to say those iconic Japanese phrases such as "Moe Moe Kyun" (which is translated as "the power of cuteness compels you" out of improvisation since not every Japanese word can be translated)! If they know Japanese, then they should not mix the Japanese language with English! Then that is considered Wapanese (Weak Japanese)!

This is probably the equivalent on how I feel for the "DMC vs DmC" crap. It's like subbed anime vs dubbed anime all over again!

Dark Drakan

Admin
What i'm sick of is gaming journalism that TROLLS the gamers.
OMG Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Xbox One runs at native 1080p

And then many of the same gaming news sites try & take the high road by saying 1080p isn't important. Or the console war is ridiculous.

New direct-feed 1080p gameplay video for Forza 5 shows off Sebring track [author's note: The aliasing comment was a joke, and light trolling. It was a comment on how picky about little details some folks are getting in the new console war.]

You TROLL gamers with superficial nonsense, hype gamers with tons of 1080p 60fps articles & 1080p vs 900p screen comparisons then insult gamers & refer to them as picky.

At times journalism is run by Total A-holes

They do it for 'hits' as it gives fanboys ammunition as you said and then they run with it in comments sections. The more comments/views the better the google ranking. So more likely to appear above other gaming site articles due to sheer amount of traffic they generate.

Im sick of this crappy laptop beeping at me everytime I move it slightly or type on a key too hard as cable moves and charger loses connection. Turned off on me a minute ago with 75% battery after 10mins of not having it plugged in.

MigsRZXAStylish

People taking selfies on deviantArt then asking for a f*cking critique.
Best use that as a DA ID. No critiques needed. You are who you are!

EDIT:
What else am I sick of?
I am sick and tired of history repeating itself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
I'm sick of that!!

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
People taking selfies on deviantArt then asking for a f*cking critique.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one although, (for me) it's selfies posted to DA in general.

Sick of:
Feeling fudging guilty.
Seriously brain, suck it up and accept it happened, you didn't have any control over it.
No matter what I did, the outcome would've been the same.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of people complaining about the Tomb Raider reboot. I mean, I can respect the complaints about gameplay or whatever (even if I don't have them, myself), but the ones about her look are just weird to me. She looks the same, just younger and with smaller boobs. Honestly, is that the real issue here? People are annoyed they don't have a chick with big tits to fantasize over anymore? Well, fine then. I can still fantasize about her. :wink: :thumbsup:

Top Bottom