• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm like that with games...
Pictures are a tad basic. but tbh, i've never read the novel. I suppose the graphic version is shorter, but It's okay...

Aw, was hoping it would have good art. They tend to seal them so you cna't flick through them. Grrrr.

Just concentrating on finish a Feast for Crows, just want to get it over with now, it is a big let-down compared to the other books. Besides a lot of stuff happened at the end of A Storm of Swords which was really disheartening :(

I'll have to catch up with Sherlock again but he and John have a prized place on my bookcase while A Feast for Crows is a library book. Can't believe I've had to stoop so low...

Meg

I finished reading Atlas Shrugged............@.@

Not sure what I'm going to read next though. I was thinking Steinback, but I think I need to give my brain a rest. The epicness of Atlas Shrugged just....blew my mind to bits. Steinback's amzingness might be too much right now. Maybe Hemingway?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm almost finished with Aliens: Criminal Enterprise. It's ok - just something to read in between more decent books, I guess.

Osaka

trollololol
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.
Can't seem to read more than 5 pages recently (that doesn't mean it's not that good, only my concentration seems to be a miss at the moment.) The story takes place in the time of the war of the roses between Edward (York) and Henry (Lancaster) in 1400's.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Civil War Curiosities, by Webb Garrison. I recommend it if you're one of those history buffs that love to read weird things that happen.

Dante47

Right now I'm reading 3 novels.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Moonraker by Ian Fleming
The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

Meg

The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That series will suck you in with its interesting first book. Then each of the next twelve books (so far) will only give you tiny snippets of interesting info: just enough to keep you coming back for more. It's evil I say. EVILLL!!!!

Oh and I read The Old Man and the Sea in one sitting so now I'm on to Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me.

Dante47

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That series will suck you in with its interesting first book. Then each of the next twelve books (so far) will only give you tiny snippets of interesting info: just enough to keep you coming back for more. It's evil I say. EVILLL!!!!
Unfortunately I'm completely aware. It was a friends obsession with the series that got me interested in the first place.

Reactions: Meg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories by Lweis Carroll. A Barnes and Noble omnibus...with shockingly pink leather binding. XP I'm enjoying the poems and really liked The Hunting of The Snark, so Im excited to get to Alice.

Also considering rereading Fable: Blood Ties...and possibly The Balverine Order (didn't like that one as much as BT, though.)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Fruits Basket manga =D Its so addicting!! I love it, I'm becoming obsessed <3 Kyo-Kyo, I wub you >0<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh goodness Im so obsessed!! I'm on the 10th one already :D Its amazing!! Have you read all of them :0??

XD Hehe. I think it was somewhere in the double didgets...I don't quite remember (though I know I didn't read them all); 'twas about...3 1/2 years ago I borrowed them from a friend. ^^; *just remembers basics and that she really enjoyed them*

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
XD Hehe. I think it was somewhere in the double didgets...I don't quite remember (though I know I didn't read them all); 'twas about...3 1/2 years ago I borrowed them from a friend. ^^; *just remembers basics and that she really enjoyed them*
Lol I must ask this......yuki or kyo xD Im sorry I had too!!!!

Top Bottom