• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Finished Dance with Dragons and the ending was spectacular. Read the Hunger Games in a single day because it was so good. I'm part way through the sequel, Catching Fire.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Finished Dance with Dragons and the ending was spectacular. Read the Hunger Games in a single day because it was so good. I'm part way through the sequel, Catching Fire.

Was it better than the Feast for Crows? If I read any more Cercei chapters I might commit suicide. Arya's the only one who saves the book and she has the least chapters.

Anyway still reading Feast for Crows and Brisingr (really slowly). If visual novels count as well, then I'm also reading Fate/Stay Night.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Was it better than the Feast for Crows? If I read any more Cercei chapters I might commit suicide. Arya's the only one who saves the book and she has the least chapters.

Anyway still reading Feast for Crows and Brisingr (really slowly). If visual novels count as well, then I'm also reading Fate/Stay Night.
Miles, miles, miles, and miles better than Feast for Crows. That one bored me to death. There are either no chapters or very few for Cersei, Brienne, or Sansa.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The picture of Dorian Gray

I'm reading that novel. =D I don't like Lord Henry...but I do like Basil. I started liking Dorian...but now...not so much. I kinda...pity him. *curious to see how it ends*

I'm intending on reading some other classics later...not sure which though. It's between Dracula and Frankenstein...and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. :S Any advice on which one?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh, tell me if it's any good. I luff, luff, luff the book. Was thinking about getting the Graphic Novel a while back but I just don't have any more room for books till I move out :(
Even then I don't think I'll have enough room :/

I'm like that with games...
Pictures are a tad basic. but tbh, i've never read the novel. I suppose the graphic version is shorter, but It's okay... :)

Top Bottom