• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

OniLink

Hero of Time
The Black Tattoo P.S will add in author soon need to clairify it for the book is currently at home and i am at school

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
knighttttt.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stephen King On Writing - A Memoir
!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I knew this book would be at the 'writing and literature' section of the library, I wouldn't have gone looking for it between the K books for the past year. :ermm:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Rereading The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi. Gonna soon be starting either Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers or A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison. :ermm: Maybe I'll read them both at the same time....

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Scott Pilgrim VS The Universe. I've read just about every book I rank as Epic, Great, Good, and meh in the library at my school. I'm too lazy to ask for any recommendations or try to read anything else, so I bought some Scott Pilgrim books. It was money well spent.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fallen by Lauren Kate.
I'm on page 4 and I can't put it down. Verrrrry intriguing.
-edit-
I gave up on reading Stephen King's memoir. He's a great author, don't get me wrong, but he's just not my cuppa tea.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Grave Mercy. I'm...not sure what I think of it. It's kinda dragging and the MC's naiviety is slowly wearing on me. >_< I would think a book about an assassin would be more exciting.

Top Bottom