• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Aurelius

Spice Girls ~ Goodbye
(Don't ask, I'm going through a "90's phase")

I f'n love the Spice Girls! (<--- you're welcome for censoring that by the way!)

I've always loved them since the beginning. After that very long phase... I plunged head on into metal music! Speaking of which, here's a glorious metal cover!

.... I'm thowing this one into the mix as well even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the Spice Girls.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
David Usher-Black, Black Heart (Seriously, don't ask; I hadn't heard it in years, and for some reason, I missed it). ^^;

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Started watching Attack on Titan with my Gf awhile ago. Funny enough I found this pretty nice sounding cover of a song from the soundtrack.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Started watching Attack on Titan with my Gf awhile ago. Funny enough I found this pretty nice sounding cover of a song from the soundtrack.
That is a great cover. This is another one you should check out. Found this guy randomly one day browsing Youtube and he's pretty talented.

He also did "Call Your Name" and I actually prefer it over the original version.

Attack on Titan is great, I've gotten my grandma to watch it and she digs it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Slipknot's first new song since the death of Paul Gray. Now, I always preferred Stone Sour over Slipknot, but still Slipknot was never bad. I still check them out because I'm such a fan of Corey Taylor. He's one of my favorite vocalist when it comes to rock. The dude has insane talent.

Now, their last album "All Hope is Gone" was really weak and nowhere near as good as stuff like "Disaterpieces" and "The Subliminal Verses", this single from "5:The Gray Chapter" doesn't sound bad and hope it's indication of a better album.

The comments man, ugh. One thing I never liked about some Slipknot fans. They never seemed to have grown up. It's like, they stayed that teenager who wanted to be his own badass and rebel against his parents listening to metal. They never accept any experimentation with the band because everything to them has to be songs like "Wait and Bleed" and "Eyeless".

Maybe it's because I always preferred Stone Sour though. *shrugs* I mean, Corey crafted some great tunes with them. I absolutely LOVE "Bother".
"Bother" is one of the definitions of a near perfect song. It's brilliant and a masterpiece.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
That is a great cover. This is another one you should check out. Found this guy randomly one day browsing Youtube and he's pretty talented.

He also did "Call Your Name" and I actually prefer it over the original version.

Attack on Titan is great, I've gotten my grandma to watch it and she digs it.
Those are both pretty good. I like the style he went with for the of the first one. Haven't heard the original version of "Call Your Name" so I'm going to have to check it out.

Picard

Starfleet Demon

Linkin Park - The Castle of Glass

The Minstrel Boy

It's a bit funny, I like all things military but at the same time I hate war and people who start them (which is to say, politicians and capitalists)... probably has to do with my grandfather, he was in a war but turned drunk because of it (doesn't drink anymore, though).

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

What you need when you want to be alone and calm down your emotions.

Top Bottom