• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Taramafor

Excuses for lack of communication when people ignore danger and death.
Yep. Look, I'm not shutting up about this. So you may as well help me.

And no, it's not just about me. It's about how ANYONE is abused like that. Some things affect everyone. I keep warning people. But I'm just one person here. Social bias and all that ****.

I listen to the excuses people make.
I listen to the lies.
And I'm fine with that.

It's when people absuing power go "Last word in" that the REAL problems happen. Lack of communciation is a killer. It's worse then murder. Killers will even state that. Stop pretending you don't notice what I type. Stop "giving up" when this is real danger. Not that "hurt feeling" crap.

Saying it straight. People die online. People pretend they don't care. They do, they just don't see a point in trying.

Those that pretend to care? "Hold hands or else"? Don't trust that. Just. Don't. You people allow it. Chose to do nothing. Pretend you're not affected. But that's not true.

You want a plan? You want direction? Then try giving a **** about something other then yourself alone or whatever little group you're in. The more people ignore the problems the MORE of a problem it becomes. And that's been going on long enough already. It's about time people learned to FACE their problems. Or I'm going to be your worst nightmare. Did you think I'd just sit here and do nothing when people LIE?

Stop. Swallowing. The lies. It doesn't "help you". You're not "better off". Do you want to grow old and die with regrets on your death bed? I have none. Not a single one. You have a choice. You can pretend you can ignore your problems (and it IS your problem. No matter the denial). Or you can go "I want to do something about this". Whatever "this" is.

You can either go "I pretend it doesn't affect me" (it does). Or you can go "Let's learn from this".

People that ignore are stupid. Period. They are cowards. Fact. If it's "just struggling in communication" that's one thing.
People that avoid communication are the worse kinds of cowards. They do create killers from ignorance. Mods are so often cowards (not on this site from what I have noticed. Yet). I lost people to suicide online. So what if that happens to YOU? When you make excuses for lack of communication. "Just their choice?" Not that simple. If you TAUGHT people to suffer in silence and not speak up then you taught pepole to resent and hate themselves.

That's why I'll fight against it. Hate isn't the problem. Not letting people feel is. It's no wonder people blow their brains out. Because it's like peple aren't even allowed to hae concerns. It's like people have to be perfect. "or else". Wrong ****ing move. Period. Excuses for lack of communication and being a **** listener. Period.

Odds are you turn a blind eye and allow it. No matter how loudly people call for help. You thikn it's about "just one person". It's not. You think it's about just yourself. It's not.

Some things affect everyone. Why are people IGNORING the real problems and refusing to do anything about it? There are solutions. But you better wake up to reality and realize ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away first and foremost. Otherwise there's no helping you. Let alone me.

Mods abuse power. Challenge it. Mods ignore suffering and death. Challenge it. This is encouraged and defended when people don't speak up. They won't. Because why would they if abusive mods do that? So challenge it. You could save lives doing it. I have. Challenge it.

But let's be hoenst here. You'd rather pretend it's about yourself wouldnt you? You don't really care. Well here's a more selfish motivation then. You learn more by facing difficult situations more. If I'm saving lives, defusing armed people, etc, then it's because I chose the harder path. If you're afraid of losing control then you already have. Do you want to bury your head in the sand or learn to do better?

This is the part where you either pay attention, or PRETEND you don't notice. And trust me, they always pretend if they don't notice. Places that don't try to force control don't have these poblems. Take some advice that's backed up by therapists. "Hold harder conversations". Backed up by therapists. "Evasive habits proves guilt". That's trying to avoid accountability.

So I know when people do it. You just might want to pretend you can get away with it. Not on my watch. I'm making post after post and people will learn to pay attention at some point. I'm not stopping. I'm not giving up. When people try to stop you, they gave up on you and themselves alike. Remember. It's because they want to drag you down. People want to go "I'm getting the last word in". Just proves how wrong people are.

Consider the situation more objectively. Does my logic here add up or not? If not then why not?

If I get through to discord mods and have steam mods by the balls then what makes people think they know better then someone that's grown up knowing abuse and knows it when they see it? Now say something about this. Say something about how people ignore danger and death when they abuse power. Give me something to work with. Because I'm not kidding when I say it could save lives. The more people confirm my concerns, the more evidence I can use against people that abuse power.

I'd also like mods on this site to take note. Not on the site maybe? Or maybe they just don't care. I can't afford to trust blindly right now. I'm not "mistrusting". I'm just not sure of the mods on this site only care about the site alone. Well newsflash. Site A affects site B. Which circles back to site A. That's part of how I lost someone to sucide online once. Can people please stop pretending "We're not affected" when you ****ing are? You'll wish it was you that abusive mods listen too if you're the one in that situation.

****ing hell man. Use your brains here. This is seirous.

Top Bottom