• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

SQUARE-ENIX you have me impressed. Just made my faith in games come back a little. Respect to you guys. This is really promising. Love the graphics. This game will be the first game I play on Playstation 4. Still need to buy the console. It comes with this. That's the plan!!!

It's not often I get impressed by things but this leaves me blown off my chair. Keep up the good works S.E!

KRSkull

Its finally out

YAY.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Batman Arkham City - The Album. To be honest, I only got it for Mercenary, but I really enjoyed the entire CD. Only some of the songs seemed like they fit with Batman, though....

Also, a Kalafina CD...Amazon says it's called: Kagayaku Sora no Seijaku ni wa (which I think is actually wrong, because the BB wikia is calling it something else...you know what, I bought and am listening to this: Link ...why didn't I think of that sooner? >_<) Anyway. Despite my short comings with language barriers, it's a very pretty CD. ^^ There's two versions of the title song (one's an instrumental) and the third is one I'd never listened to before. I liked them a lot. ^^

Top Bottom