• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mission Complete Rank A. Damn, Credo makes my stylish go down and orbs are boring to collect[C]. My time was S as usual of course. Talking about the Mission Complete screen theme. Love it. Real ambiance!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Earlyrise's first album: What If ^_^ Here's the lead singer Orly on live stream! (I got her to sing twice! :lol:)
Earlyrisestreampaint_zpsbc18639b.jpg

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Miku will you sing this on my funeral?
Kind and cute voice with affectionate aura.
That's what your image is today.
Will I be able to make a cyborg in that image?
Using clone,gene tech and ai tech systems.
We cannot use magic or alchemist powers but by using real tech and science it could be possible in the future.
Most importantly you does not exist in this world but in our hearts.
For those who are interested in you Hatsune.
I need a third thing. That would be some technology that does not exist today.
By creating your independent personality image based upon how people look upon you today and years to come.
So how do you create a soul? The soul has to be real and reflecting how Hatsune Miku affect this world today.
A summary of what people feel about her and she needs to know the entire human history.
Well while physical laws deny that theory I think physical laws only defines earth, humans.
A friend told me when we were skating. Nothing is impossible. We can't jump more that one meter in the air with our skateboards. We could even slide like crazy on any building.

What he meant was apart from what we see today. We cannot say that something is impossible because humans are not able to do it today. When telling us: ''It is impossible to run as fast as light''. yeah it is impossible for humans today and maybe for entire human life but making a conclusion based upon earth physics does not mean that an action like that can be perfomed by someone or something in the future or alredy happened in the past. Hwo we define time, space matter. Might not have language like that in another reality or existence. Somewhere else time might be called something else or maybe language is not how things are being described. It is too much to thin about another reality based upon completely different things when we are Humans After All!. Proud of it I am!

With my experiences til today I know deep inside of me that my life is valuable.
While growing up I walk this entertaining path of life.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess

Miku will you sing this on my funeral?
Kind and cute voice with affectionate aura.
That's what your image is today.
Will I be able to make a cyborg in that image?
Using clone,gene tech and ai tech systems.
We cannot use magic or alchemist powers but by using real tech and science it could be possible in the future.
Most importantly you does not exist in this world but in our hearts.
For those who are interested in you Hatsune.
I need a third thing. That would be some technology that does not exist today.
By creating your independent personality image based upon how people look upon you today and years to come.
So how do you create a soul? The soul has to be real and reflecting how Hatsune Miku affect this world today.
A summary of what people feel about her and she needs to know the entire human history.
Well while physical laws deny that theory I think physical laws only defines earth, humans.
A friend told me when we were skating. Nothing is impossible. We can't jump more that one meter in the air with our skateboards. We could even slide like crazy on any building.

What he meant was apart from what we see today. We cannot say that something is impossible because humans are not able to do it today. When telling us: ''It is impossible to run as fast as light''. yeah it is impossible for humans today and maybe for entire human life but making a conclusion based upon earth physics does not mean that an action like that can be perfomed by someone or something in the future or alredy happened in the past. Hwo we define time, space matter. Might not have language like that in another reality or existence. Somewhere else time might be called something else or maybe language is not how things are being described. It is too much to thin about another reality based upon completely different things when we are Humans After All!. Proud of it I am!

With my experiences til today I know deep inside of me that my life is valuable.
While growing up I walk this entertaining path of life.
You should write a book. You really need to get this stuff out of your head and onto paper, right now!! It's fine to think deeply when you're in a good mood, but in a bad mood it can lead to extreme bleakness.

Listening to: What do you expect?! Earlyrise :I ... and a little Flyleaf and Breaking Benjamin on the side :3

Top Bottom