• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Is there something wrong with me? I keep listen to this song because it moves me. Started yesterday. Beautiful song and show <3

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOVE WILL WIN!

Edit: I am freezing and getting gosebumps when listening to this song loud. Even if it is hot in my apartement. Sign of reunion of my feelings. I wont let them go anymore. That hurts more thatn anything. Using medicine that took away all my hope, feel. No wonder I could cheer myself up with that. Almost spaced off completely. Only thing that kept me going was the thought about finding someone in Japan a beautiful day when I move and settle down there. Tired of Norway and regular stuff. This is actually my strongest resolve. It is where all started since 21 December...
I am done with running and eating out of someone elses hand. This time I do what I feel and what my soul want deep inside....

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Bruno Mars-Locked Out of Heaven
I love dat song. *-*

Listening: Madeon - Finale. He was 15 or 16 when he released this song, and it's awesome. He's autistic, a musical savant, so to me this makes the music seem that much more special, music is what he loves and what he does best.

Top Bottom