• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295634 said:
^lol ya never know what people are gonna say. i just stopped caring. lol
rap battles from 8 mile sountrack

Everyone got their own tastes. No one should ridicule someone's music tastes for no reasons.

The Black Mages - Fight With Seymour.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295638 said:
Everyone go their own tastes. No one should ridicule someone's music tastes for no reasons.

The Black Mages - Fight With Seymour.

very true my friend. for instance, i didn't care for ff10's music. besides the final jam with jecht. and im sure many here don't care for my current playing song, i want it that way-backstreet boys.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295641 said:
very true my friend. for instance, i didn't care for ff10's music. besides the final jam with jecht. and im sure many here don't care for my current playing song, i want it that way-backstreet boys.

Unfortunately, I am sucker to pop songs, especially the 90's, such as Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Westlife, etc. :lol:

The Black Mages - Force Your Way.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295643 said:
Unfortunately, I am sucker to pop songs, especially the 90's, such as Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Westlife, etc. :lol:

The Black Mages - Force Your Way.

....wow. we agree on those atleast. lol
what about now-daughtry

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295645 said:
....wow. we agree on those atleast. lol
what about now-daughtry

Daughtry is an awesome band. Can't understand why all the hate of him and his band at my place, though.

Daughtry - Life After You.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295646 said:
Daughtry is an awesome band. Can't understand why all the hate of him and his band at my place, though.

Daughtry - Life After You.

...what've i done? lol he's on a daughtry kick like me now. lol hate? who hates him?

daughtry-it's not over

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295649 said:
...what've i done? lol he's on a daughtry kick like me now. lol hate? who hates him?

daughtry-it's not over

Guys in my neighbourhood who hate him for being in a 'wannabe' rock band as well as singing 'fake' rock songs. To me, they produced great rock songs.

Linkin Park - From The Inside.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Chaos Master;295651 said:
Guys in my neighbourhood who hate him for being in a 'wannabe' rock band as well as singing 'fake' rock songs. To me, they produced great rock songs.

Linkin Park - From The Inside.

fake? fake rock...? dude, what the... how the... huh? he's soft rock. ain't nothing wrong with that! he rocks! pun intended. lol

daughtry-over you

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Chaos;295652 said:
fake? fake rock...? dude, what the... how the... huh? he's soft rock. ain't nothing wrong with that! he rocks! pun intended. lol

daughtry-over you

God knows what they are thinking. To each of their own, I guess.

The Black Mages - Those Who Fight Further.

Top Bottom