• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That face when you're trying to enjoy a concert and a tractor parks outside your house and leaves the engine running. :mad:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Guess what I finished replaying. Guess who's crying on the ground for The Boss. Guess who didn't shoot her but the game did.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Unleash The Archers had a new CD come out today. (Can't wait for my copy to come in the mail). They were also nice enough to put the title track on YouTube.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Megabeast Investigator Juspion's Opening and Closing themes. One gets me pumped for action while the other makes me want to travel the vastness of space with a female robot. :cautious:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I'm listening to the Pokémon Sun & Moon soundtrack, and I gotta say this is one of my favourite video games OSTs of all time. They really nailed both the tone and the "flavour" so you really feel like you're in a fantasy version of Hawaii. I'm real glad I decided to pick it up, I might have the check out the other Pokémon Gens now to see if their soundtracks held up over the years. :thumbsup:

250px-Pok%C3%A9mon_SM_Super_Music_Collection.png

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Izzy. Her SAO covers are good too. But I know your not fond of a SAO. AmaLee is one of the better cover artists on Youtube. However her cover of Every Heart does not work.

Now I'm listening Excite. Masked Rider Ex-Aid's opening theme. My newest jam.

Top Bottom