• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Resetting my PC after I accidently messed up PCSX2 and my games. Anyone have any suggestions for how to stop the system from crashing every 30 minutes after playing?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Finally.......:cautious: I received my first vaccine for Covid (Sinopharm), now my human side is immune to this devilish pandemic (but still I must be careful) and the vaccine itself doesn't have anyway side-effects I mean I didn't have Covid signs from beginning of the pandemic (ignore the simple coughs or any allergies through seasons which is a rare case that can be fixed by medicine) and other health problems, if you have any problem, first use your medicines in home or talk to a doctor to give you advice (I mean self healing process).

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
For the first time I catching up to my job as the first person, while no else is at office, will guess I must write this in my notes as a victory :ROFL:.
*Checking Tons of Anarchy playlist 》Where Evil Grows :cool:*

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Finally.......:cautious: I received my first vaccine for Covid (Sinopharm), now my human side is immune to this devilish pandemic (but still I must be careful) and the vaccine itself doesn't have anyway side-effects I mean I didn't have Covid signs from beginning of the pandemic (ignore the simple coughs or any allergies through seasons which is a rare case that can be fixed by medicine) and other health problems, if you have any problem, first use your medicines in home or talk to a doctor to give you advice (I mean self healing process).
It's....nearly time...I received my second vaccine according to my vaccination card, same vaccine and no pain or side effects, now I feel powerful enough to destroy this pandemic with my might and hopefully don't need booster vaccine and if pandemic continues then God help us all but I will fight for my life.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
At this moment I had a little bit time for myself I mean in the past days I tried my best to pick best games from my game library and if they had any problem in the past I updated them and of course I spent some time with my nephew and played for him Lego Star Wars (good old game not new one) until he sleeps.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Scrolling through Black Friday ads and trying to decide whether or not choose a phone that has a decent camera in it while I need a new one anyway.

I'd somewhat like to take a shot or two, I used to photograph a lot back in the days... but at the same moment I feel like modern-day devices make it a bit too easy.* So... I've been thinking an actual film camera as well. Trying to decide here.

* There's a similar reason to why I'm hand-filing my lockpicks even though I actually have a Dremel :LOL:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I am currently trying to figure out what is irritating my left eye so much.

Not the most fun activity in the world, but right now it seems rather important

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Just watched the beginning of How To Train Your Dragon 2 with the baby on my arms. She fell asleep so now I'm just chilling. Maybe I'll read the Bible on mobile as I cannot move :D

// Finished the movie. She slept in my lap through 90 % of it and it was the cutest thing for a good while. Didn't wake up even when I put her to continue sleeping in her crib so I could have some water :D

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Back at my recent job as admin for an electric store site for about 3 days for their goods, the job I was working on as my hope to learn something from digital marketing job for my photoshop skills, sadly the job didn't last long (3 months) but still I grateful for people around myself that give me opportunity for any job.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Rocking the little one in her crib, starting to watch The Witcher soon as she's getting drowsy.
(She's got her back facing the TV so she can't see anything, and as I'm watching with subtitles anyway I'm keeping the audio very low. Not that she would be able to understand anything but nevertheless I don't want to take any risks in her development.)

Top Bottom