• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's fine. I'm more annoyed than in pain. Sore throat is one of the most annoying kind of pain I know + it takes a toll on my energy levels and I don't like to be this tired.

But comparing to what it was like prior to 2020... it was a nightmare. I was ill like 5-8 times per year and extremely sick every time. Then I started running and lost weight, and now when I'm ill it's like a normal person being ill :D

That said, I should continue taking some vitamine C and D again. And iron. I've forgotten them again.

CT, the renovation is ready and got to say I love our brand new bathroom!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just did some edits on Shadow & Flame, so now I'm going to have breakfast, play a little Animal Crossing, and then check on my plants (we've started a garden for the first time in a decade; fingers crossed all of my flora babies grow and we reap some veggies later in the season).

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well sitting at home as finally hot summer weather kicked in my country and doing some creative writing again,taking on my old fanfic project actually what ended now as xover

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Just got in the door, lying on the couch and waiting for my body to stop being in a coma from the neck down after a long hectic week of work

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The Little One is having a nap so I wrote a bit and now I'm gonna take a coffee and browsing break before I get to my thesis.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Melting in this horrible heat. It's my day off work, so I'm catching up on stuff at home and have the fan on full-blast whilst sneezing too much with the hayfever that is trying to kill me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Enjoying my day off work. Just had lunch, catching up on months of stuff online and listening to Wretched Radio

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Drinking ye olde sleep medicine. Hot cocoa with a brandy shot, that is. Sleep deprivation sucks

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
@Angel he would love it hear where i live then lol, cows horses pigs badgers foxes otters and more daily and nightly here ha

As for what i am doing, i am sitting down about to eat lunch while on my break from work

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Drinking valeriana tea and smiling in a really stupid way because of stuff

Also making microexercise on my neck. Long day on the computer today...

Top Bottom