• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ Big day for Manchester. Sadly, I wanted Stoke to win the FA cup, but hey ho.

Listening to the utter tripe that's on tv. Checking MySpace and feeling sick.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Drinking a can of cola, coughing, listening to the rubbish on tv (yup, just listening, not watching), and in a mo, I'll get my cookies

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Listening to Skillet, talking to my bestest buddy in the world, chatting with other people, RPing, drinking cola, eating potato salad, and plotting my novel.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Waiting for my phone to update....
Actually I might download that DMC game once it's done. :/

Osaka

trollololol
Listing some favourite songs and stuff on my new youtube account (don't know why I didn't do this earlier), waiting for the damn post to come so I know if I need to make that all important phone call and then off to do some gardening.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work waiting for other members of staff to arrive as we have 38,000 catalogues to print today to keep on target.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think I'll have a fairly relaxed and lazy day today, there's no rush to get my work done till Monday, but I do have to get at least one thing done today to avoid feeling like a complete slacker. . . (self-employed mindset. We can't believe in holidays -_-)

My bf's off this week so I'll probably get less done than usual given he'll wanna get down the beach probably.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Listening to Tenpole Tudor, watching The Crystal Maze, also listening to Tilly snore and drinking a can of tesco cola... bleh

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lying down and feeling sorry for myself - I feel ill 'cuz I just ate far too much. I'm a greedy bitch :(

Top Bottom