• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Getting some tea and butter cookies and thinking about if I should change the way I'm writing Blacklight. The script format's making it super hard to get into writing it. *might start editing the next chapter of Rebellion* Also watching Stilts creep around. Something (no clue what) freaked him out earlier, so he's basically scared of his own shadow, at the moment. :unsure:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching Coraline and making a list.
Also checking out pets on trademe. I sooooo want to get a little Pug. Screw the landlord: unless they come fix our windows, the fence and the porch steps asap, I say they don't give a hoot about the property AND THEREFORE I have my justification in getting a pet against their wishes. Because if they REALLY cared about the property...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Looking up baby names online. Since so far all the names I like have been shot down in flames. Why does nobody like my ideas/opinion lately? Am I eating something I shouldn't? Are they drinking something that I'm not? What am I missing all of a sudden?
+ I'm totally gonna veg out on the couch now.

Viper

Premium
Back when I bought my graphic tablet and said I'd use the bonus mouse when my current one kicks the bucket, I didn't think it will be this soon. Well... *gets on the floor and sticks head between computer and wardrobe* it didn't stop working completely. *pulls head out, sticks arm till it reaches the back of computer* The left button... *pulls out usb cables till mouse light goes off*... just got broken somehow, have to apply lot of pressure for it to register anything. *plugs tablet's usb cable* Hard to work like that, so it was better to switch.

KRSkull

*Starts a fire and hands everyone a bag of marshmallow and a stick*

come everyone and join me because

i am debt free
YEAH-1.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going back and forth between chapter outlines, continuing chapter ten, and fixing a couple of other things that have been nagging at me.

Top Bottom