• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Listening to the rain on the conservatory roof, trying to ignore Jake pushing the laptop lid and also ignoring Jessica's requests for money.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You can buy the cards easy enough, and to get stuff to interpret them. Having them read by a proper reader would be cool, but I amuse myself with them.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
^There are also some sites that have quite the good readings. I visit them once a while as back home, a pack of cards was like 50€ οr more, with the cheap ones having cards smaller than a Yu-Gi-Oh card and badly drawn images. Tarots rule! /fanboy

As for me, I'm reading/finishing A Storm of Crows 2: Blood and Gold

Dark Drakan

Admin
In the middle of packing orders at work and sending some packages through TNT website (parcel delivery service not explosives ;)). Really hoping Skyrim is there when I get home, been waiting years for its release and now its here I cant wait to play it. Every minute feels like an hour and the postman better have left it at my house for when I get home. Bad enough seeing people on my friends list on Xbox Live playing it yesterday, cant wait another day!

Top Bottom