• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Koemi

half-breed
watching DMC anime Ep8 - now people, was Dante really that Tony and lived in that town 20yrs ago? kinda suspect that from how he's being portrayed but still wanna be sure. kinda feel bad for him when that Ernest dude scream at him :(

Koemi

half-breed
I'll be off (playing DMC4 DMD mission 2 again - i wanna train Nero to do that slash-toward-enemy trick in midair (i believe the combo is R1+ [left analog stick] back-to-front + triangle, is that right?)

later pals ;)

Koemi

half-breed
just did it again - beating Berial in DMD using Nero, no item, SS, and used that midair-slash-toward-enemy combo.

guess that should blow off some steam from that total letdown of discontinuation of DMC anime (just finished ep 8, and amazon said it's discontinued)

now then... nite.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Doing some quick posting before I have to take my kid to school and start work...

Evil Nero

Waiting anxiously for a caller who will interview me on the phone.
plus playing some bass and watching nicktoons XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ordering stuff for work and waiting for the decorator to arrive...considering he lives next door, this shouldn't take too long...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
editing text files for uploading later today. it is as exciting as it sounds, folks...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finished work early and now eating a burger and dosing myself up on Lucozade, painkillers and halls soothers while eating some chocolate.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Sounds like one hell of a meal :lol:

Working working working working working working...and looking at flooring samples. So sad...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;107171 said:
^Sounds like one hell of a meal :lol:

Oh it was, so dosed up on medication i forgot where i put my other chocolate bar. Im rarely ill but soon as i do get something its always the nastiest damn bug around and get all symptoms at once.

Currently formatting my Ipod because Itunes has been a pain and erased a lot of my albums and added old ones over them. :dry:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Eating a late-ish lunch and trying to ignore the dog who is staring at me...

The dark knight

It's eyes....penatrate your mind. It knows your hopes. Your fears...and if you are using mustard....fear the dog. :lol:

I am eating cereal.

Top Bottom