• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Crikey, it's been a long time since I've played that quest.... I kinda remember it, but I also don't (if that makes sense :lol: )
Atm, I've just been sent to Brightwood to find Garth, so i don't think that I'm anywhere near it...
(I hate it when I have to quit and I get to a part of the game that I really wanted to see)

LOL It does. XD Tbh, I don't do it often. :/ This is my second time out of five playthroughs....
Ooooh, that one's alway fun. It's one of those "Hey, look, major quest...jk, bro" quests. =D *likes it just cuz she likes to watch Garth cast spells**dies often after the Rear Passage bit cuz she's sitting there, watching spells*
(Same. =( It's ebil.)

aoshi

Dying over and over in God Hand's ridiculous Hard mode. :<
I remember staying awake all night beating Mr.sensei on hard mode. And the fight where there is a mad midget throwing rocks at me. :lol:.

This trick got me through hard mode. Watch at your own spoiler risk. But you can't pull off this move right of the bat unless you know the input timing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just got a couple of online achievements for Fable Heroes (completing The Cloud). If I'm honest, why don't they now just make the cloud downloadable?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just got a couple of online achievements for Fable Heroes (completing The Cloud). If I'm honest, why don't they now just make the cloud downloadable?

I think it's cuz the cloud was only available after the top x-amount-of-players reached 1 billion gold.... @_@

---

Playing Skyrim. Oh god, no one told me it's in first person. *going to be sick*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I think it's cuz the cloud was only available after the top x-amount-of-players reached 1 billion gold.... @_@

---

Playing Skyrim. Oh god, no one told me it's in first person. *going to be sick*

Ah...Well, surely they could make it downloadable now :/
That's why I never bought Skyrim...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ah...Well, surely they could make it downloadable now :/
That's why I never bought Skyrim...

o_O Did they take it down or something? *curious*
:S If I had known, I wouldn't have, either. But the friend who talked me into it (who knows I get sick from FPS-like games) never warned me. XP Oh well. Hopefully I can play past it...I played past it with The Journey, so.... *will try*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
:blink: Did they take it down or something? *curious*
:S If I had known, I wouldn't have, either. But the friend who talked me into it (who knows I get sick from FPS-like games) never warned me. XP Oh well. Hopefully I can play past it...I played past it with The Journey, so.... *will try*

No, I just found playing it online a pain in the butt... *doesn't really play games online*
Same here... I don't think Gabriel bobbed up and down so much when he was walking... plus, I thought the cart ride was pretty smooth.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, I just found playing it online a pain in the butt... *doesn't really play games online*
Same here... I don't think Gabriel bobbed up and down so much when he was walking... plus, I thought the cart ride was pretty smooth.

Oh. I see. xP
He didn't...except when he was running. :/ *thinks if they were smoother, it'd be easier*
Edit: Oh, hey...I got Skyrim to go into 3rd person.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable III (research! =D) and Fable II pub games. If I could just win one of these friggen' tournaments, I'd try and finish Saint's Row 3....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Bioshock Infinite again. I was going to start Assassin's creed 3, but after a while I could not stand anymore of it:blink: So I went back to Bioshock for a second go.

Top Bottom