• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
DMC4 :D im not trying to accomplish anything by starting a new game, just for the hell of it....keeping me occupied until I get AC: Brotherhood :)

And, FOR F*CKS SAKE, ASSASSINS CREED! STOP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS!!! THE ONE IF AC2 WAS AWFUL :mad: KEPT ME UP AT 3 AM REPLAYING IT ALL IN MY MIND AND ASKING THOSE STUPID "WATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT" QUESTIONS.........damn you ubisoft >.>

Nessy

i've read that a few people have been back on dmc4, if only we could somehow get some sort of fun competition for style, points or speed or something, i've never done anythin like that yet :)

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
i've read that a few people have been back on dmc4, if only we could somehow get some sort of fun competition for style, points or speed or something, i've never done anythin like that yet :)
Sounds fun.
DMC 4-Killing Berial.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Been playing the hell out of League of Legends lately, slowly expanding my ever growing list of champions I love to play. Orianna and Caitlyn have just been added to that list.

aka958

Don't trust people
Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Lots to do in that game.

Completely off topic but Reira got a really big sig wtf. <.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not playing anything at the moment. Hoping to go rent Alien Vs. Predator and finish that, or if they have Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, I'll rent that.

Assassin's Creed II is on the renting list as well.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
AC: Brotherhood.....

WORST

ENDING

EVAH!!!

on topic: Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, havent played it in a while >.<

Demon619

Deadman walking
Dead Rising 2, just got my 50th survivor WOOT!! took long enough, I nearly pulled my hair out when I was trying to get the gambling trio, who in their right mind wants to play poker in a Zombie Outbreak?!?!

Oh I'm also trying to get Bleach: Soul Resurrección/Igintion...Now if you'll exuse me I'm gona go kill three poker brained idoits with a spiked bat...oh its gona be fun.

fon

Crazy Chick
Still trying to finish Assassin's Creed. IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS NOW AND I SUCK SO HARD AT PICK-POCKETING.

On the other hand, also playing inFamous. I love Cole but it's hard being good when the civilians are idiots and the healing time is so slow unless you drain some electrical thing. Also, the noise when you die: Most annoying sound ever.

Top Bottom