• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
X3: Terran Conflict.
Mainly because it's a STUPIDLY fun game, and also because roleplaying in it can make for incredible material for stories.

Keaton

Premium
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess still, such a great game :)
Hoping to move back to or between Muramasa and Okami next ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing Starcraft 2 with almost no pals to play with. I've found a great satisfaction with using psionic storm against Terran infrantries who usuallt form up in a ball. xP

Terran player: "Time to kick his arse with this MMM ball! Hahaha!" *Attack move*
Me: Yes! Finally something to blow up! *Block into a chokepoint with forcefield and uses Psionic storm three times, ensuring the death of all the Terran Infrantry*
Terran player: *cries*

XDDD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mushroom Kingdom Fusion- that free game had taken me into hours of gameplay. Im on the fourth world aka The Demon Realm.

Keaton

Premium
More Twilight Princess, just beat the final Temple boss, the huge dragon in the Sky Temple. Such a cool fight - though it doesn't beat Volvolga ^_^

Eien

Shotgun
The Castlevania Harmony of Despair demo.

I wonder why they don't give you decent power ups in the demo. Usually they make sure you get a decent sword or something so you have to be an idiot or really bad to die. But it's nigh near impossible to survive the 2nd stage of the boss fight.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger (PS3)
Bayonetta (PS3)
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS)

Top Bottom