• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yeah and when ever i would use him he'd die the fastest ,yeah i know he's a wave master, but come on Mistral lasted longer >_<

Yeah. Elk kiiiind of has the defense of a wet donut.

Least he's not as useless as Terajima Ryoko. >_>

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Going to play The Secret world but Im not sure if mine download copy have the same F2P privileges what have an retail copy :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Downloaded some games from XBLA. Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 3,
Sonic & Knuckles and Zuma's Revenge.
Also completed the DmC demos on 360 and PS3

lorddemolatron

Premium
525861_501181676588756_41681007_n.jpg

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hyperdimension Neptunia- I've finished the game with the normal ending, now i'm trying to get the 'true ending'.
I've also been practicing in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

alien versus predator extinction
Wow, I remember that game!! I loved it back when it came out :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Mass Effect. The PS3 version's technical performance has slight improvement than the Xbox 360 version, but the long loading times and glitches are still present. Still, that doesn't prevent me from enjoying the game on my PS3.

lorddemolatron

Premium
DMC1 HD on Xbox 360 :3 I forgot about those damned camera angles >_>
FFVI on PSP

I had same problems on PS3, in truth I been on beggining very lame on original version of DMC1 on PS2, on it I always died before I got serious mode to beat game :).

Now playing again Phantasy Star Online 2- Loving theme of game and shaming that this is not In English :(

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
im playing this cute little game on my android phone called Inotia3 and temple run. Oh and let's not forget My Little Pony!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dante's Inferno, and Zuma's Revenge.
Was thinking about restarting DMC4... not sure If i can be ar$ed... one reason.... KYYYYYYYRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom