• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Kenshin Himura;236085 said:
Final Fantasi mania.I can't buy any of them now.

:p

Final Fantasy IX is available on the PSN, I need to get rid of either FFVII or FFVIII on the PSP to get space though. FFVIII is kinda the obvious choice for me.

aoshi

DMC4 is eatin my life. Walkthrouhgs are like forever. And i am dizzying at the size of the castle with forest and wat not. Currently at mission 15 with dante. And JC is pretty hard as timing is different from DMC3. So was royalguard.Can enemy-step make the jump cancel at any timing?Need to check it out.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;236099 said:
:p

Final Fantasy IX is available on the PSN, I need to get rid of either FFVII or FFVIII on the PSP to get space though. FFVIII is kinda the obvious choice for me.

Instead of doing that,why don't you save the game and the save data of it in your PC via usb cord of the PSP?Then you won't have to lose the game nor have to pay for it again and you can have all three games...or buy a bigger Memory card,save the games on your pc and load them in the new memory card...though the first is better.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;236183 said:
Instead of doing that,why don't you save the game and the save data of it in your PC via usb cord of the PSP?Then you won't have to lose the game nor have to pay for it again and you can have all three games...or buy a bigger Memory card,save the games on your pc and load them in the new memory card...though the first is better.

I thought of the first. But One Winged Angel tried and said it didn't work.
Also, once you've bought something from the PSN with your account you can download it for free over and over again. Or at least I think that is how it works...

I downloaded via USB and MediaGo the first time I got FFVII and FFVIII.

Buying a bigger memory card definetly stands on my list, this is just a temporary change. I'll save up for a bigger memory card later so I can fit them all in there. In the meantime I could get FFIX and play it while I save, I'll get the game I want earlier and still have my two others intact.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Really?...Too bad,wait,I haven't even tried bying it even....now that you mention it,there isn't even an ISO of the PSN downloads,so OWA might be right.

Anyway,thanks for the advice.[Lol at the tables being reversed]

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;236199 said:
^Really?...Too bad,wait,I haven't even tried bying it even....now that you mention it,there isn't even an ISO of the PSN downloads,so OWA might be right.

Anyway,thanks for the advice.[Lol at the tables being reversed]

I gotta have a check on some things. Can't be ignorant to all facts.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Nothing really,waiting for an Xbox 360 to come to my home(not sure if it will).

Also,my sister is playing Klonoa 2:Lunatea's Veil and I am helping her to solve puzzles and perform some difficult tricks.Fun game.

Sereena

White Angel
Nero101;237074 said:
Nothing really,waiting for an Xbox 360 to come to my home(not sure if it will).

Also,my sister is playing Klonoa 2:Lunatea's Veil and I am helping her to solve puzzles and perform some difficult tricks.Fun game.

i have that game too

aka958

Don't trust people
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VI.
Trying to get the Happy Turtle shop in my low level game. Hard to survive an attack of 8000 damage that is unavoidable by those damn giants. I only got 3000hp! I need happy turtle... With it I can buy Dash and then my materia leveling will go MUCH faster.

Top Bottom