• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I just got Red Dead:Redemption,started with Outlaw story.I can see on how this was made by the same people who made the GTA series.(Its just as addicting as a GTA game...

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;233666 said:
I just got Red Dead:Redemption,started with Outlaw story.I can see on how this was made by the same people who made the GTA series.(Its just as addicting as a GTA game...

You mean it's repelling, repetetive, meaningless and boring?

Currently playing Starcraft, the first one. Replaying campaign for I dunno how many times and I start to find the campaign not so fluid. Pretty choppy and slow to play through each map, but a pretty good story though!

aka958

Don't trust people
Owl-Boy-forever;233752 said:
Final Fantasy 12, it's pretty epic

Damn right it is! Lots of side quests, long dungeons that always contains a secret or two, epic boss battles, epic characters (Vaan FTW!), so-so voice acting, good soundtrack, epic battle system, and more that I'm just too lazy to put in.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
at Aka958,
I don't think its boring,meaningless or repelling.Repetetive I agree with but c'mon theres plenty of really good games that are repetetive and people managed to enjoy them.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;233811 said:
at Aka958,
I don't think its boring,meaningless or repelling.Repetetive I agree with but c'mon theres plenty of really good games that are repetetive and people managed to enjoy them.

But GTA is pretty much meaningless, you run around, killing people without no real purpose. It's really repetetive and it's meaningless is slowly tearing apart the lust to even see the game.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
LOL.
GTA until GTA IV was never really meant to be taken seriously, it was just pure fun watching things getting blown up and seeing people get torn to pieces, while still maintaining a storyline with repetetive missions and some pretty fun twists. Then came GTA VI and now Red Dead Redemtion, that took GTA`s crazy underground life and turned it into not just fun, but also into a really touching story about fight for survival.

Besides, saying that a game is meaningless is actually saying all games are meaningless, that includes your favorites, like FF. So take back your words.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Red Dead Redemption.
I like riding on the horsey! :D (reminds me of Ocarina of Time - those were the days!) ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bad Company 2 in theory, providing the drivers for my graphics card sorts out the god damn artefact flickering crap in game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;234364 said:
Bad Company 2 in theory, providing the drivers for my graphics card sorts out the god damn artefact flickering crap in game.

Yeah, the flickering is a bad problem. What graphics card do you have? Is it NVIDIA?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Points at sig*
GT 240m.
I've seen youtube videos of people playing it on an Alienware M15x packing the exact same specs as mine with no artefacts/flickering, so I'm hoping the driver update will fix it.

If not, I'll hulk out and kill the people at Dice, because my specs are well above the recommended.
I can play the sodding game on max with no lag, except when I run into smoke, and even then it's not bad.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;234369 said:
*Points at sig*
GT 240m.
I've seen youtube videos of people playing it on an Alienware M15x packing the exact same specs as mine with no artefacts/flickering, so I'm hoping the driver update will fix it.

If not, I'll hulk out and kill the people at Dice, because my specs are well above the recommended.
I can play the sodding game on max with no lag, except when I run into smoke, and even then it's not bad.

*looks at sig*
I never noticed that before. :|

I have the best Alienware can offer, and my computer STILL lags during gameplay of nearly any game. The only ones that don't lag are emulators.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;234370 said:
*looks at sig*
I never noticed that before. :|

I have the best Alienware can offer, and my computer STILL lags during gameplay of nearly any game. The only ones that don't lag are emulators.

I stand by the opinion that Alienware desktops are a rip, because you can build one twice as powerful for half the price, but even so, you shouldn't get lag considering how powerful their rigs tend to be.

The only reason I have the M15x is because AW are the only guys who can do solid gaming laptops at a reasonable price, and it stills runs everything like a dream, even Bad Company 2 on the highest settings, it's just the god damn flickering. ¬_¬

Top Bottom