• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bullet_Witch912;222922 said:
Dark Siders Demo on PS3.

Looks fun. 8D

It's not. XD

---

Playing a weird mix of things at the moment, Dawn of War: Soulstorm/Dark Crusade, AC2, Supreme Commander 2, CoD 4 Modern Warfare (You know, the -good- one) and X3 Terran Conflict.

Keaton

Premium
Currently Spider-Man Web of Shadows, they've done well with this game...well, apart from the atrocious Voice Acting from the Spider-Man VA. So annoying!

Meg

Finished FF13. Going back to Just Cause 2 and MAG. Don't know what I'm going to play next. Maybe Modnation Racers.:lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
.hack//GU vol 2: Reminisce. STILL.

DAMN YOU OVAN AND YOUR UNAVOIDABLE "I do two thousand damage! Hurf durf!" ATTACK!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;223464 said:
.hack//GU vol 2: Reminisce. STILL.

DAMN YOU OVAN AND YOUR UNAVOIDABLE "I do two thousand damage! Hurf durf!" ATTACK!

"Hurd durf" is Exdeaths line!

meow...

Playing FFIV, still easy, but unfair. Why the hell can they kill my whole party except Cecil with their stupid "Blaze" attack? I got the best possible equipment (so far), I got a superpowered Whyt, I've leveled so much I can simple use attack against all monsters except that one.

aka958

Don't trust people
FFIV, I just love to train my Whyt that I actually don't bother do anything else. I hate Rydia's and Rosa's training mini games though, it's like they want to screw your brain up.
After playing Edge's version over and over again I finally won the ninja costume for Whyt! My first costume! YEEASSSHH!!

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
aka958;224191 said:
FFIV, I just love to train my Whyt that I actually don't bother do anything else. I hate Rydia's and Rosa's training mini games though, it's like they want to screw your brain up.

YES! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;224205 said:
YES! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! :lol:

With how fun Whyt training and customising is or that Rosa's and Rydia's mini games are a pain?
Anyways, I guess I agree with you.

My Whyt is extremely useful. My team needs an another fighter and rydia summons forth Whyt.
Whyt: Attack for 2888 damage!
Whyt: Jump for 4500 damage!

I'll give Whyt more spells when I've highered his intelligence and spirit much more so I can kick ass on all accounts!

Top Bottom