• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We're going to interview Sage Mears - submit your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
4265281_dc689e1af9b93e8a2cd2ea88db2409a5_zps12e7c619.gif
damn right she is.
lawl

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
NOPLS_zpsfd1e3932.gif
Don't question me again. ;3

um...okay.

Anyway...I got another question then.

Was there some kind of pressure on you to fill the shoes of a DMC female character? There's been so much on that in Kat's place that "she's not fitting for a DMC female character". So did that somehow pressure you to make sure Kat was presented carefully?

Maxman

Hey, How did you get the role of Kat in DmC ?
Will You return as Kat if NT asks you for possible sequel ?
How was Working with Tim Phillips and David De Latour and the rest of the cast

RebeledgeYamato

Questions

1) Love your Kat cosplay. Supercute if I might say so. It's not everyday someone who does the mo-cap dresses up like the character ;D Have any date, *Halloween Plans, or both?

2) How you do think Kat feels about everything, now that Vergils new outlook on life was realized, the whole "everyone else must die so that I can become king" vision? His facade of helping humanity has dropped, Kat herself nearly died so an identical villian can take another's place, everyone who worked for The Order were sacrificed for nothing, and now she only has Dante in her life. Fans probably know the answer but I'd like to ask someone who knows Kat better than most people :D

3) How did it feel playing Evil Kat, from Vergils Downfall, with the scary modulated voice, taunting Vergil with the fact that he betrayed the two closest people in his life, probably the last two people who will ever love him?

4) Any thoughts on previous games, and its characters, or is this your first time with the series?

Bonus, who's sword do you think is bigger Dante or Vergil's XD

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
WILL WE EVER GET TO SEE SPARDA HUMAN FACE?
I KNOW THATS PART OF THE MYSTERY BUT THROUGHOUT MISSION 2/3 NOT SURE, WE SEE HISS BIODY AND SIDE/BACK OF HIM

P.S SORRY FOR CAPS BUTTON IS BROKE

Devil Trigger

Hey! I have a few questions for you!
1: How was it like to be in a video game?
2: Did you have a greater connection with Dante? Or Vergil?
3: Who do you like better?
4: If you have played the older Devil may Cry games, do you think that this reboot was a good idea? Or a bad one?

Frazz

General gamer
How much fun did you have on set?
What was Tameem like as a director? Did he encourage you to have your own interpretation of the character?
Which actor did you get along with the most?
Did you have any inspiration from any character to use for Kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom