• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well, well, well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
So, here I am. I finally got the guts to make an account on here. I've been a lurker on here for the past... ermm.... two weeks? Anyway, I finally decided to come on here after some crap went down on another site I'm on, but I don't think you wanna hear about that. Okay, what else... Oh, I'm a sociopath! Hurrah! Well, not really but I act like one, and I tend to act like an idiot. That too... But, yeah, I hope to make friends here and all of that nice, nice stuff <3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey! Welcome to the forums. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay here, however long or brief it may be.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Welcome, welcome, welcome.

So what do you like about DMC? what's your favourite game? Whose your favourite character? ^_^

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Mkay, I'll list a couple of things I like about DMC...
DMC game - Tied between DMC3 and DMC4
Character - And now for a shocker; Dante
What I like about DMC all in all - The fast paced gameplay, the insane weapons, and the personalities of the characters. DMC is, like, the only game where you can play as a shirtless, white haired dude who can weild an electric guitar scythe that shoots out bats and lightning and it's normal. That is awesome
Weapon - Nevan and Kalina Ann

The more you know~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom