• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well hello there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Freak

Hello all, I'm The-Freak. Not sure how many of you are registered on Steve-O's other forums (ProjectEgo, AssassinsCreed) but if you are I'm sure you know me. Whilst I've never played DMC I joined simply because I pretty much have an obligation to be a member of all of Steves forums... But regardless when I get the chance to play it I will.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hiya!!!! :D (yes I'm mad in my own little world)
I'm Demons Destiny, but if you like you can call me DD (everyone else does) Have fun and stay here for a while!!! we like to have new people here, its fun!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Another freak? You sure joined the right place:lol:
Anyway welcome and have fun. Be sure to check the game. Just rent DMC3 and you'll love it^_^

The-Freak

I'm sure Steve had to change when he saw I had joined another one of his forums... I think I'll be the person to make him have a heart attack at 40, I put far too much stress on his already overstressed heart.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The-Freak;47108 said:
I'm sure Steve had to change when he saw I had joined another one of his forums... I think I'll be the person to make him have a heart attack at 40, I put far too much stress on his already overstressed heart.

Only time will tell on that one :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I swear you get everywhere...like the plague...:lol:

Good to have you here and nice to see you sign up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom