• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Welcome to my mod hunt office:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
here you can find the mods:

》Vergil:

>Classic:

▪Classic DMC Skins:

-DMC 3 Corrupted Vergil (Bundle): Uploaded
-Vergil (Bundle): Legendary Upload
-HUD (Classic Lifebar): Uploaded

Effects:

-Glowleess Super Vergil (Bundle): due to some issues this mod need permission
-Super Dark Slayer (Bundle): Uploaded
-Clear Sword Slashes: Uploaded

>Orginal:

▪Orginal DmC Skins:

-Alex's Hollow Vergil (Bundle): Uploaded
-Black Attire Corrupted Vergil (Bundle)
the owner of mod will release the mod.

-Classical Modern Vergil (Bundle): Uploaded
-HUD (Classic Lifebar DmC Style): Uploaded
-Per-Stab Vergil (The HUD Bug has fixed): Uploaded
-Clean Vergil: Uploaded
-Ultra Vergil: Uploaded

》Dante:

>Classic:

▪Classic DMC Skins:

-DMC 3 Dante: Uploaded
-HUD (Classic Lifebar): Uploaded
-Classic Ebony And Ivory (2 mods): Uploaded

Effects:

-Legendary Dark Knight Effects: Uploaded
-Vergil-Dante Effects: Uploaded
-Voidsoul Effects: Uploaded

>Orginal:

▪Original DmC Skins:

-Hollow Dante: already a version is out
-HUD (Classic Lifebar DmC Style): Uploaded
-Original Dark Dante (Bundle): Uploaded
-Human Dante: Uploaded

-Vergil-Dante: due to some issues this mod need permission

Here is my list choose one of my mods and I will start uploading.

Enjoy your stay in my office.

PS 1: If you see in my office the skin comes with (Bundle) that has come with two or multiple skins or effects so don't confuse.

PS 2: If want to request a mod that you lost, I can hunt for it on the web or I can create a replica of that skin (I'm not good at creating 3D maps or exactly you want drawing pro and clean to edit textures).
I use ready materials for so my work I do my best to create the best picture of a replica of a mod you lost in the past with my basic skills, hopefully you understand.

PS 3: If you see a mod like Corrupted Vergil in the forum like I have the same skin but with more improvement and additional perks so I mention if you see double same skin don't worry l I have Steve's permission no need to doubt.

PS 4: To any modder if you see your mods here please tell and I will refresh my list to people who come here don't confuse.

Last edited:

Nyx

Random modder & playa
Nice! Are you going to release them separately or all together in one thread? Also out of curiosity, where do you find these mods besides infernal works?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Nice! Are you going to release them separately or all together in one thread? Also out of curiosity, where do you find these mods besides infernal works?

These mods you can find small amounts on infernal works but most of my collection is from dmcmods.com that goes down, I don't all dmcmods.com skins but with materials it's possible I can recreate dead mods.

Last edited:

Vergilsbooty

(WhoppingSpider) Do NOT reupload/tweak my mods!
Hey, original modder of some of those mods, but um, could you like not reupload my mods since I already have them up for download, thx.

Vergilsbooty

rip, tbh tho, i think u should specify which mods are urs
Glowless Super Vergil (Bundle) & Black Attire Corrupted Vergil (Bundle)'. It's rude regardless of me having to point out which mods were mine, but there you go :wink:
Also this one --> Vergil-Dante (still in stage of testing) <-- I literally released it too, lol.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Glowless Super Vergil (Bundle) & Black Attire Corrupted Vergil (Bundle)'. It's rude regardless of me having to point out which mods were mine, but there you go :wink:
Also this one --> Vergil-Dante (still in the stage of testing) <-- I literally released it too, lol.
Ah sir but these mods I have a better history than you know:

Black Attire Corrupted Vergil: whoopingsipder

Glowless Super Vergil effect textures (original by):
Alexander

Vergil-Dante: Story

if don't their original creator of this mod I know so please don't credit yourself.

Last edited:

Vergilsbooty

Ah sir but the this mods I have better history than you know:

Black Attire Corrupted Vergil: whoopingsipder

Glowless Super Vergil texture (original by):
Alexander

Vergil-Dante: Story

if don't their original creator of this mods I know so please don't credit to yourself.
I am WhoppingSpider. Alex and I partnered for other mods you're passing off as your own; we went in together releasing a glowless Corrupted Vergil mod, so please educate yourself. Also, look here--> https://vergilsbooty.tumblr.com/modwarning
I no longer go by WhoppingSpider because the mods site is no longer up, obviously. If you're going to post mods, then please credit them at least.

EDIT: We actually resolved this, and yes, I confirmed I am indeed WhoppingSpider, lol.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
With back original modder @Vergilsbooty former (WhoppingSpider) and the drama has settled down I will confirm this on every my posts when I want to upload these guys mods I will credit WhoppingSpider, Alexander, and @Story are partners together on some projects so please don't confuse.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
EDIT: We actually resolved this, and yes, I confirmed I am indeed WhoppingSpider, lol.

Glad you managed to resolve this, we would like to remind people to always credit the original mod creators should they share links to/reupload them etc.

Reactions: Nyx
Top Bottom