• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Welcome The Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
Hello everyone!

Nice to meet all of you:D. I'm a big fan of DMC and consider myself and elite pro (or just cocky...Yikes>_<) I currently teach MMA in "The D".

I've been a gamer since I touched a controller and wrestling has been in my blood since birth. DMC was the first game I played that put the style into kicking ***, obviously making me a fan for life.

When I'm not gaming and fighting :mad:, you can find me at the gym. I love a good conversation and I've been told I'm not afraid to speak my mind. If I'm wrong or too blunt just let me know cuz its all in good fun :p.

I hope to make some friends that enjoy DMC as much as me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Not sure why this got stuck in the moderation queue, sorry about that, but welcome to the forums nonetheless, hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
welcome here....lots of nice ppl u'll like...and they'll become ur best friends....i know one for sure.....*LoD*...who is constantly beeing friendly and open to everyone

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope you meet a lot of people and have some fun here because we're all DMC fans! I just hope you like Vergil as much as I do. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom