• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird

DMCFF

ok I know that in interviews and stuff vergil is probably not in this game......... but I think its kinda wierd that in the final dmc trailer that nero is holding a sword that looks identical to Yamoto and is in a DT form while saying "power" if you listen closly or lip read.

VergilIsntdead

Really all the clues are give up that the devil bringer is Vergil, it can't be nothing else, you will see in thos forum the new pictures of nero's DT. And it is just like Nero Angelo but in a next generation consol, and even has a holister in the left arm for the yamato, and the yamato is there as phantom blade. Come on, that aint Sparda. And nero shoots phantom blades as a gun( this doesn't remember you of a man in a blue coat in devil may cry 3 SE.) Also i think that when the director said that vergil wasn't in this game, i think that is on a direct way of viewing it. not on the indirect way. Because Vergil isnt physically existent inside of DMC4

MetalMonster1

What I wanna see is Dante's DT.

It's shown very briefly in the final trailer. And you see his arm in one of the cutscenes, which some may notice looks kind of like the arms of the one-winged dark knights, possibly suggesting Sparda's title "Dark Knight" was not a title but rather a breed...

Just sayin'.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
VergilIsntdead;61860 said:
Really all the clues are give up that the devil bringer is Vergil, it can't be nothing else, you will see in thos forum the new pictures of nero's DT. And it is just like Nero Angelo but in a next generation consol, and even has a holister in the left arm for the yamato, and the yamato is there as phantom blade. Come on, that aint Sparda. And nero shoots phantom blades as a gun( this doesn't remember you of a man in a blue coat in devil may cry 3 SE.) Also i think that when the director said that vergil wasn't in this game, i think that is on a direct way of viewing it. not on the indirect way. Because Vergil isnt physically existent inside of DMC4

the phantom over nero looks nothing like nelo angelo :|

it's does'nt have a sword sheat.. that's just vergil's dt

MetalMonster1;61868 said:
What I wanna see is Dante's DT.

It's shown very briefly in the final trailer. And you see his arm in one of the cutscenes, which some may notice looks kind of like the arms of the one-winged dark knights, possibly suggesting Sparda's title "Dark Knight" was not a title but rather a breed...

Just sayin'.

could be on to somethin, because everyone does'nt suggest to sparda simply as the dark knight but the legendary dark knight

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
that is a good thought that dark knight is a race not a title so would that make Dante and Vergil dark knights and maybe nero, the last 3 dark knights maybe?

Top Bottom