• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird stuff in DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Talking about weird stuff....

When fighting Arkham, isn't the terrain below to be liquid, cause in various scenes, when Dante and Vergil create contact with the ground, It is like they have stepped on solid stone, and not in a liquid...:lol:

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
DarkHuntersInc;67672 said:
What got me in the game was how Vergil could cut enemies into pieces and he had to shealth yamato before they would fall apart. Just seemed like one of those weird anime tibits (where I live we get little anime) until I played DMC4.

I think that Yamato is so fast that they only fall apart when a sound wave from Yamato reaches them.It's a demons weapon.Everything is possible.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
I was fighting Cerberus and he only hited straight ahead,
i was on the left side and i was hiting him.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Noticed a thing.

In mission 8,you are in the eye when you get Ignis Fatus,the eye is bigger than Dante.In the cutscene,the eye is the same size as Dante.Weird huh?

Plus,from the outside,the eye looks like a red eye with a vertical black slash,from the inside,it looks like a human eye.

Weird.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
[/QUOTE=
Nevan's ancient 2,000 year old opera has electric stereos.
[/QUOTE]

I can say it was THE ULTRASUPERDUPERPOWER OF DE DEVILS!?!?!?

or...

MAGIC

(lol i quoted wrong :p)

I didnt read all of this thread pages so I dont know did anyone noticed this or not:
in the jackpot cutsene after twins jumped in the air and beat arkham=> next vergils was on the left side and dantes on right but then vergil's on the right and dantes on left(just befor JACKPOT line) :wacko:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Nero101;229257 said:
Plus,from the outside,the eye looks like a red eye with a vertical black slash,from the inside,it looks like a human eye.

Weird.

You're right, the eye has an iris when you're inside, but some animal eyes are like this, they look too dark or opaque to see the iris sometimes, but they definitely have them. My pet chinchillas had cat's-eye-slit type pupils, but most people think they just have round black eyes like a mouse because it's too faint to see unless you examine it under light. Or it could be that leviathan has a scaly covering over its eyes like snakes do.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What I find strange is that when Dante and Vergil switch swords, they don't even really use them. And Arkham's innards seem to be static while his outside shell seems to be rather active. (talking about his blob form here)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Leviathan's intestines is somehow conected to his eyes

Yes! One thing I lol'd at when I first played the game. The other was Dante cutting his full-sized pool table in half just to squash a demon. Those things cost a fortune >.>

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;265895 said:
Yes! One thing I lol'd at when I first played the game. The other was Dante cutting his full-sized pool table in half just to squash a demon. Those things cost a fortune >.>

About Leviathan's intestines going to his eyes... What the hell happens when he has acid reflux? o_O Also, another funny thing is that his intestines loop, going out of his stomach and then back around. o_O WTF? How the hell does he take a sh!t then???

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I guess he doesn't, if he knows what's good for him. X)

It sort of feels like there should've been more 'rooms' inside of Leviathan, or else maybe that the long 'intestines' corridors were just emulating the ones that were in DMC1's Hell. I'm glad they weren't full of those sticky feelers in Leviathan, though, what a pain.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;266156 said:
I guess he doesn't, if he knows what's good for him. X)

It sort of feels like there should've been more 'rooms' inside of Leviathan, or else maybe that the long 'intestines' corridors were just emulating the ones that were in DMC1's Hell. I'm glad they weren't full of those sticky feelers in Leviathan, though, what a pain.

I thought Leviathan should've gotten more than one level. I adore the organic levels in the DMC series.

And goddamn, I always had to use an Untouchable to just get through that corridor with the tentacles. I hated it with a passion.

Vampi

Drakkar;264325 said:
I didnt read all of this thread pages so I dont know did anyone noticed this or not:
in the jackpot cutsene after twins jumped in the air and beat arkham=> next vergils was on the left side and dantes on right but then vergil's on the right and dantes on left(just befor JACKPOT line) :wacko:

No you're not the only one. And it did bother me a lil LOL!

Also, in DMC 1 there is a kinda weird thing to. In the ending when Trish and Dante get out of the DMC office and Trish says "5 minutes?" and Dante says "More then enough", you see that Trish obviously has the Sparda sword...but the sword that Dante has on his back is the Force Edge. Force Edge is just a cocoon type of form for the Sparda sword...unless there's another Sparda sword or whatnot :p But yeah that always bothered me a lil that they didn't notice that. That and Vergil's amulet being gold i DMC 3 and then silver in DMC 1...oh well.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ Noticed as well that When Trish busts into Dante's office in the first game, there are loads of Alastors pinning demon heads onto the walls.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Obv. they're not supposed to be Alastor itself, but they used the exact same design for them, with the wings and dragon head hilt as DT says. A bit lazy on their part.

moseslmpg

Those aren't Alastor models, not in DMC1 anyway. I don't know about DMC3, but the DMC1 ones have a yellow gem on them and the wings are slightly different than Alastor.

There's something much much weirder on Dante's walls than reused models though, believe me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom