• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird names for pets

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
here put any peculiar names you have given any pets that you have had.

1. Fluffy (goldfish)
2. Betsy (male cat [didn't know at time] when the time came to neuter him he became Betsicles sans le testicles!)

Those are the two funniest from my family, I named the goldfish Fluffy and if that wasn't weird enough I was convinced at the time that Fluffy smiled at me. I was a weird kid and now I'm a weird teenager and I will be a weird adult, probably.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Snuffles and Snaffles the goldfish, Fubar Skunk the hamster and Morticia the rat. Fubar was lovely...obviously the name meant something not very lovely but she was the best...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, my cat (Female) is named Pandoo. Short for Pandora. My other one is named Cutie.(Not quite wierd) And my fish's name is Snape. (Don't ask why!)
Oh, and one stray cat outside my house in named Stolen. It is quite a long story, but this stolen means stolen as in someone stole something. Because she was our cat, but then her real mother came back and literraly stole her away from us! A real funny story. :lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aw, what a shame. I once had a kitten and named it Larynx because it screamed too much. I also named it's sister Peraboller. (I don't know how to spell that, though) The other sister was named Sphinx.

Joyce_Nero

My pets are named by comic characters (or from games)

My guinea pig = Raziel (Soul Reaver) (I nearly called him Dante....XDDD)
My birds:
Rocko (comic)
Mayu (Fatal frame)
Nibbler (Futurama)
Leela (Futurama)
Maggie (Simpsons)
Pinky (Pinky & Brain)

They aren't that unusaul...I know...but I love to give them names from games / comics! :p

Yeah...I like creative names for pets! :p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, my black fish was named Severous. Aw, he died just the next day. (Don't call me an animal killer!)
I also once had a dog (My moms dog) named Candy.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Those aren't too weird, I don't think, seems like you're keeping one more foot in reality than the rest of us here.:lol:

Top Bottom