• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weapons in dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ well knight armour like Sparda's would be sweet, coz as I like knights I love the idea for armour.

yeah, the demons carry weapons they have obtained from other devil hunters they have killed from around the world.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ no. not to my knowledge.
I would like a bo-staff or something similar in it as well.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Knight Armour? Then take a look at the judges in Final Fantasy XII. They are so cool. If that kind of armour was in Devil May Cry 5 it would be really good. I know that Dante also have a devil arm. You see it breeding when Nero slams him in the beginning in DMC4. But since Nero have blue. He would suit with red and some different abilitys than Nero's arm of course

Niruz

I'd like to see a sort of double bladed battle axe but with one double blade on each side of it and it's about as big as Dante. Or a pair of gloves with 4 blades sticking out, kinda like wolverines claws and they could come with a pair of boots that's got spikes sticking out of them and they would sort of work like Gilgamesh except you can slice the enemies up instead :)

Devil May Die

I think another guitar would ROCK!!! Also a cool pair of swords that have the power of Ice and Fire. And How about a Staff, but not just any staff but the Reapers staff, That would be so Metal!!!

neoLogy!

The Red Glove you see in the beggining cutscene isn't a Devil Arm, it's Dante's Devil Trigger. But a Knight Armour would be awsome!

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
how bout there being a guitar and conceld in the end could be a flame-thrower so dante could do a power cord or something and cover his enemys in flames!

Dergil

Welcome To Hell
what like a devil hunter bike gang? :D that would be awesome.
a weapon i would like to see more of is the scythe. doesn't it represent death? also maybe a giant mace...or axe. ^_^

Kalimah

fallen idol
*drool* oh man, that would be nifty, i dont really know off hand what i would like to see. all i know is that i want it to be big and powerful...haha

hienji

devilsnevercry6;71955 said:
they could be demons posing a devil hunters
i want to see if they could combined the yamato,rebellion,forceedge into some thing that has more power than the sparda sword.

what about if mudus,griffon,and phanthom had develarams after you defeat them.

Halja

Now now dont think this is lame but i think a cool weapon would be something like illidans from War craft 3 just 2 giant blades that he could do major combos with or hell a scyth (but i guess that would go into the spear section hmm?)

jamaican27

we should have the old weapons from devil my cry 3 and the same styles like doppleganger because we can have 2 player again not that many people knew about it the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom