• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We should stop.

I think that this discussing about DMC reboot is getting out of hand.
In almost every thread there are the same discussions between DMC reboot lovers and haters.
I´m just tring to make a point that DMC reboot forum should be split in two(Asmodaius idea).
For those excited and those who don´t like it.
Waiting for staff´s answers.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Subject 64432B;276816 said:
In almost every thread there are the same discussions between DMC reboot lovers and haters.
I´m just tring to make a point that DMC reboot forum should be split in two(Asmodaius idea).
What about members not liking arguments stop reading arguments and not participate in arguments? Isn't this idea just as good as turning the forum into some sort of prison and segregate members? :)

I just ignore what I don't like, because I can't do anything about it anyway.

I don't know what the staff thinks about this, but I doubt they will split the forum.
I believe more in cracking down on problem makers.

Romero;276818 said:

What about members not liking arguments stop reading arguments and not participate in arguments? Isn't this idea just as good as turning the forum into some sort of prison and segregate members? :)

I just ignore what I don't like, because I can't do anything about it anyway.

I don't know what the staff thinks about this, but I doubt they will split the forum.
I believe more in cracking down on problem makers.

Ok,but that´s just your opinion.
I appreciate it ^_^ but also i don´t agree with you :p.
Some people just can´t ignore that.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice idea, but splitting the forum won't stop people having their say in either forum whether they love it or hate it, and this will inevitably lead to petty online arguments.

There's no getting away from it! The ignore function could come in handy though.... :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Subject 64432B;276816 said:

Nothing we can do there. This happens when a new Devil May Cry game has a drastic change in many ways. In my opinion, splitting the DmC forum into two may be a bad idea since there will be like two factions: DmC Lovers and DmC Haters. Then, there will be flaming, bashing, etc...

If you think that there are members that post things in that board that you don't like, just ignore them, put them in your Ignore List, and don't post anything in that board anymore until the whole DmC controversy dies down. There is a lot of names in my Ignore List, and if there is any reply to my posts from them, I keep a blind eye on it.

This is my opinion though. Should ask the staff and see what they say.

Meg

I think Asmodiaus and I solved that problem. He proposed a thread for the people who don't like the DmC reboot and I went ahead and made it. Hopefully they will take advantage of it and let it out there, so they can then go discuss on the rest of the forums in peace.

meg127;276990 said:
I think Asmodiaus and I solved that problem. He proposed a thread for the people who don't like the DmC reboot and I went ahead and made it. Hopefully they will take advantage of it and let it out there, so they can then go discuss on the rest of the forums in peace.

Hopefuly a solution.
But still waiting for staff´s answers >_<.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A forum is for talking about things, and this is a DMC forum chiefly for discussing DMC. Suggesting members stop talking about it or be segregated is silly. It would be a whole lot easier if people just said their piece and didn't blow their tops over what other people like or dislike. It's all just opinions.

I'm not going into the DmC forums until I hear more on the game as I think it's too early to get excited (or pop a forehead vessel) over this trailer and the short interviews with Ninja Theory and CAPCOM staff. But I wouldn't demand the mods change it just because I don't want to wade into the morass that is the heated DmC debate at the moment. What's wrong with people?

If I'm not all pleasantly gushing over the new Dante and the reboot I'm not going to leap down the throats of people who are, even though I'm not enthused. It's simple respect. However if the problems are being caused by nameless newcomers just popping in to troll then I can see how that causes problems. There's been a massive influx of those to places I go lately, some of them dropping by just to tell us all how the new Dante is an emo douche and other helpful/intelligent things.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Agree with Lexy and things will cool down soon i imagine its just the initial shock thats caused the influx of heated debates between members. Once thats died down things will be business as usual pretty much, no need to segregate people like its some sort of prison scheme. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dark Drakan;277115 said:
Agree with Lexy and things will cool down soon i imagine its just the initial shock thats caused the influx of heated debates between members. Once thats died down things will be business as usual pretty much, no need to segregate people like its some sort of prison scheme. :lol:

I also agree with Lexy.

However, I still say I cannot set foot in there. I'll just spark another argument that people call a "debate".

Dark Drakan;277115 said:

Ok,that´s settled then.
Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom