• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Watch The Walking Dead?

Who's your favourite Walking Dead Character?

• Rick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrea

• Daryl

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Glenn

• Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I think last episode was really rushed through... Well, apart from Andrea's screen time, which is unjustifiably long (yeah, we all know she's going to break free just a moment before she's attacked, no need to spend fifteen minutes trying to create suspense...), while the most important events are all crammed in, and sometimes really confusing (I had to rewatch the prison battle to understand what happened...).
And I found really annoying the people of Woodbury suddenly going all "We don't kill people" all of a sudden... I mean, what do you think you were going to do?!
And THREE episodes preparing for the final battle? Too much. Especially if this "great war" everyone was freaking out for turned out to be so, how to phrase it, "easy" on Rick's group... I mean, the biggest event for the group was Carl killing in cold blood... Not one loss, not even one wounded... It seems just too easy.

Well, those are my takes on the last episode. However, in the grand scheme of things, I think that not making them leave the prison now is a good thing: it makes the series not repetitive, with Rick's group leaving one setting at the end of season 3 just like they did at the end of season 1*...
however, I agree that they cannot stay there too long.

Edit:*season 2, sorry. I meant season 2, when they left Herschel's place.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think last episode was really rushed through... Well, apart from Andrea's screen time, which is unjustifiably long (yeah, we all know she's going to break free just a moment before she's attacked, no need to spend fifteen minutes trying to create suspense...), while the most important events are all crammed in, and sometimes really confusing (I had to rewatch the prison battle to understand what happened...).
And I found really annoying the people of Woodbury suddenly going all "We don't kill people" all of a sudden... I mean, what do you think you were going to do?!
And THREE episodes preparing for the final battle? Too much. Especially if this "great war" everyone was freaking out for turned out to be so, how to phrase it, "easy" on Rick's group... I mean, the biggest event for the group was Carl killing in cold blood... Not one loss, not even one wounded... It seems just too easy.

Well, those are my takes on the last episode. However, in the grand scheme of things, I think that not making them leave the prison now is a good thing: it makes the series not repetitive, with Rick's group leaving one setting at the end of season 3 just like they did at the end of season 1...
however, I agree that they cannot stay there too long.

I agree with every point in that post.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The best episodes of Season 3 were directed by the new showrunner so hopefully he manages to continue in the same manner for Season 4. I mean the 2nd part of Season 3 was a let down but overall I would definitely say Season 3 was an improvement on Season 2. Hopefully they get a more constant staff stream now & the showrunner can carry on for some time (if he keeps up the good work he has already done).

Top Bottom