• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat happened to Tony Redgrave ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Please can someone tell me what happened to tony redgrave as hes NEVER online !!! I know he lives in Greece but i dont know if that has anything to do with it ?? Did he just leave or what ?? and can i have a real answers not rumours please !! :D thanks

Sparda™

I live in Albania for that matter, which is Greece's northern neighbor. That doesn't mean anything.

If he hasn't appeared here to talk about his long absence, It means he's busy.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Sparda™;181617 said:
I live in Albania for that matter, which is Greece's northern neighbor. That doesn't mean anything.

If he hasn't appeared here to talk about his long absence, It means he's busy.

Doesn't really help as he's been offline for 5 months and that's why we had the new Mod thing to fill his place.

I want to know if he's gone for good (in a nice way) because I'm curious. It would help if an Admin/Mod answered this !! :lol::p:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
There is a legitimate reason for his abscence, though I don't feel at liberty to talk about it, Tony didn't announce it to the rest of the forum, only to the staff, therefore I don't believe it to be fair to announce why he left to you all out of respect for his personal choices.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;181619 said:
There is a legitimate reason for his abscence, though I don't feel at liberty to talk about it, Tony didn't announce it to the rest of the forum, only to the staff, therefore I don't believe it to be fair to announce why he left to you all out of respect for his personal choices.

Exactly.

I'm his friend and I know why he left as well as we used to talk on MSN. It's better to keep It like this in respect of his choice.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Angelo Credo;181619 said:

If that's the case, can't I just know via PM? It's just mere curiosity after all, nothing harmful intended.

Keaton

Premium
Tony is off in the Real World dealing with his Real World issues.
Tony told the staff his reasons before he left, and I'm reluctant to say any more than: "They are his reasons" ^_^

Tony has been inactive since January, but we all wish him the best and hope to hear from him soon ^__^

EDIT:

Damien;181622 said:
If that's the case, can't I just know via PM? It's just mere curiosity after all, nothing harmful intended.

No way in hell. ^_o

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Okay, just curious was all... Guess there was no point in asking anyway, please close this thread.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm not going to be the one to tell you because, as I stated, he decided not to tell anyone (apart from Sparda) due to personal choice, and I respect that, there was obviously a reason for keeping the matter to himself, or he would have told everyone, but as he didn't, there's not a chance that any of us are going to reveal the reason for his abscence.

EDIT: As we've made our position clear on this matter, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom