• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wat do u expect of DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

well there are certain things i expect fromthe game.
1)
i would like the game to have enough save points.In normal it is ok to fight all the way through the mission.but in DMD mode it would be better to have a save point before and after the completion of a "boss".I know that there is a continue orb but if i use up all my vital stars in th first attempt well the continue orb is useless.* i am talkin in DMD mode*
2)
a good camera.i for one felt the camera was not that good especially in the corners in temen-ni-gru.Also the camera focussed on dante and not on the whole area.it is good to focus dante but it would be better if it had a landscape look as an option which can be turned on and off at any point in the mission .This would help us see where the enemy is and know when he is goin to attack.
3)
integrated style.i would like to switch style in between the mission without the use of a divinity statue or an upgraded style system.like combining trickster and gunslinger together or royal guard and swordmaster together.
*both offensive and defensive at the same time*
4)
More weapons.i would like to see more mele weapons and good ones too.
i totally did not like the concept of nevan bein a guitar.so more and good melee weapons.

if u guys have any u can say them .

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Certainly a better camera.

A lengthy, GOOD storyline.

More style choices.

And a wider variety of weapons. Plus that save point thing is a good idea.

Kalina-Ann

I expect it to have more about Virgil this time and some more background on Mary and he role in the third one....

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Amongst what has already mentioned - I would really like to see a decent co-operative/multiplayer mode implemented.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
aoshi said:
hey this is halfdemon.i am so glad u guys registered here.
hope u guys have fun.
yeah i knew that i was right,well all of the others and better dt and kickass moves

maverick7

probably the same gameplay style from DMC3, but with better storyline, badass weapons, a cool devil trigger, have vergil/nelo angelo in the game, and play as him with a much better storyline

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Kakashi said:
a type writer .......... lol would be funny if dante spelled some thing wrong^^

1. Dante/Manchen Hall/32 saves
2. No Data
3. No Data

(Dante notices how he spelled mansion.)

Dante: d'oh!

Okay I tried.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
awsome graphics.....................new Characters, new awsome weapons and cool enemies to kill and bosses to terminate..........lol...........and it will be more fun

Vince

I wish a game more like the first a quest for vengeance lol!!!
Why not bring Arius Back!!! He hasn't took his chance to be famous :p

Noxotic

I expect its awesomeness to be awesome. I also hope, that I cann get

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
Devil May Cry 4
Ninja Gaiden 2 (FOR THE PS3!!!!!(possibly))

As soon as they come out.

THEY NEED MULTIPLAYER!!!! MGS3Subsistence was AWESOME with it and there washardly any lag so, THEY NEED TO GET DMC WITH ONLINE PLAY!!!!!

sorry if thisis my second post, I don't remember, lol

Trish

*imagines DMC with online and and cringes* Very scary thought...

I expect DMC4 to be sweet, similar to DMC3 hopefully as far as gameplay and fighting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom