• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

was Lucia as powerful as Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Define powerful. Can she do as many push ups or pull ups as he? Can she lift things as heavy as he can? Does she have as much demonic power? Strong and powerful are vague word, they should probably specify.

I don't think she is as physically strong as Dante but she is more agile than he. Is it possible that she has as much demonic power Sure, why not?

Ixbran

Smashing~
Initially no, but I imagine she could meet his level of strength. Lucia has one thing that most Demons dont get, and that she was raised in a loving environment. So she and Dante both have emotional reasons for fighting, and the DMC series has always shown that expressing ones emotions is a sign of strength.

At the point in time of DMC2 I dont think she was on par with Dante, but given time and training, she could be just as powerful. She may be an artificial demon, but her human emotions are just as real as his are, so her being created over being born shouldn't hold her back. Her past does not need to define what her future holds.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please check the dates of the last post. This thread is old. Feel free to make a new thread to discuss further. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom