• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WARNING: Halo 3 Causing Serious Problems on 360s

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
See to me that is poor marketing - you don't ship out a second-rate product just because you don't want to be left behind. All that happens is everyone goes for the complete versions of other consoles and ignores your half-assed one...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;53469 said:
See to me that is poor marketing - you don't ship out a second-rate product just because you don't want to be left behind. All that happens is everyone goes for the complete versions of other consoles and ignores your half-assed one...

Which takes me back to my first point about their marketing team. Plus i dont understand why they made the 20Gb one then it didnt make it to our shores as it didnt sell. So they made a 60Gb one and then they released the 80Gb one and tried to get rid of 60Gb one and now they are releasing a 40Gb one as a movie bundle. :wacko: Straight after they attacked Microsoft for having to many versions of the 360.

The dark knight

Say that while staring at Resistance and motorstorm and you'll get your answer.Any it is better compared to the SEXBOX 360!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dark Drakan;53108 said:
:lol: fanboys crack me up... plague of gaming today. :dry:

However if you want to make comments like that it might help if the PS3 had some games on it to run right now and be in a better position for you to mock other consoles to be honest :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You can have sex with it?? Weird...but to each their own ;) :lol:

I have never played a PS3 so have no idea what it can or can't do compared to the 360...it will be weird playing DMC4 on anything other than a Playstation though...

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;53588 said:
Say that while staring at Resistance and motorstorm and you'll get your answer.Any it is better compared to the SEXBOX 360!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No thanks id take Bioshock and Halo 3 over Resistance anyday, resistance looked quite pretty but thats about all it was. It was an alright game overall but did nothing ive not seen before or anything that made me say 'wow' or 'i must get that'. Motorstorm didnt impress me much either, not bad but not my type of game.

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
The dark knight;53091 said:
*BURSTS OUT LAUGHING*That is why the PS3 is better boys and girls....

Halo 3 doesn't work on any PS3 as far as I know.

There are two games that Make me want a PS3
  • Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  • Heavenly Sword
I'm psyched about the $400 PS3 that would be sweet. I would still get a Wii first though.

The reason I chose the 360 over the Wii was because of Fable 2. Mass Effect would also get me there. I might just get a PS2 for Christmas. I hope it goes to $99 as rumored.

I love games :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*sobbing* I just wish we still had our PS2...I miss all the destruction of GTA III...

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, seeing as though I own all the next-generation games consoles, I think I can speak fairly on each part, but considering that the Wii is mostly for fun and actually focuses on games as the initial throw for the promotion of the games console, whereas Playstation (Sony) are just trying to offer a home entertainment system for a “Bargain Price,” and ironically the biggest price tag of all. They are just promoting Blu-Ray too much, and Xbox (Microsoft) is currently doing the same with HD. Although, it is actually interesting that Xbox actually are counting on games. Whereas Playstation is just counting on good looks and past success.

I'd like to make it clear that I am no fanboy, however; reasons why I got a Playstation 3 are Heavenly Sword, Assassins Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Lord of the Rings and Smackdown vs. Raw. However Xbox 360 seems to offer so much more in terms of gameplay, and I like Sony's claim that they won't be challenged by Xbox 360's Graphics. I've yet to see anything that beautiful on Playstation 3.

The companies just really need to get their act together.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Steven;53700 said:
Well, seeing as though I own all the next-generation games consoles, I think I can speak fairly on each part, but considering that the Wii is mostly for fun and actually focuses on games as the initial throw for the promotion of the games console, whereas Playstation (Sony) are just trying to offer a home entertainment system for a “Bargain Price,” and ironically the biggest price tag of all. They are just promoting Blu-Ray too much, and Xbox (Microsoft) is currently doing the same with HD. Although, it is actually interesting that Xbox actually are counting on games. Whereas Playstation is just counting on good looks and past success.

I'd like to make it clear that I am no fanboy, however; reasons why I got a Playstation 3 are Heavenly Sword, Assassins Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Lord of the Rings and Smackdown vs. Raw. However Xbox 360 seems to offer so much more in terms of gameplay, and I like Sony's claim that they won't be challenged by Xbox 360's Graphics. I've yet to see anything that beautiful on Playstation 3.

Well said Steven.;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;53700 said:

I would agree totally and also 4 out of the 5 titles you mentioned are also on 360 if im not mistaken.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
3 out of the 5. Heavenly Sword isn't out and Lord of the Rings isn't coming out for 360... Not that I have heard anyway.

The dark knight

I know Halo 3 isnt on the PS3....:dry:
Albion Knight;53643 said:
Halo 3 doesn't work on any PS3 as far as I know.

There are two games that Make me want a PS3
  • Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
  • Heavenly Sword
I'm psyched about the $400 PS3 that would be sweet. I would still get a Wii first though.

The reason I chose the 360 over the Wii was because of Fable 2. Mass Effect would also get me there. I might just get a PS2 for Christmas. I hope it goes to $99 as rumored.

I love games :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;53815 said:
3 out of the 5. Heavenly Sword isn't out and Lord of the Rings isn't coming out for 360... Not that I have heard anyway.

Always thought LOTR was multiformat... not that ive been impressed by any LOTR title yet.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Yes some have, however this still remains Playstation 3 exclusive for now. And I'm a Lord of the Rings fanatic, I get everything Lord of the Rings. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like LOTR Battle for middle earth II - that's pretty good fun coz you get to play as evil and as good :D

Top Bottom