• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait, LITTLE brother??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I bet that Vergil does care about Dante. Just don't want to show it to enybody.

But this is just my version about it.

Vergil2006

In mission 19 Vergil has his own motive on getting Force Edge back, But I think In most ways he cares about Dante alot

biggrayy05

Dark_Vergil66
actually if i remember correctly they were both born at the exact same time, it's just as kids growing up Vergil grew a little faster than dante did, thus Vergil is referred to as the bigger brother.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm............it could be.............." how about a kiss from ur Little Brother.............or better yet, how about a kiss from THIS"

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
It's obverious Vergil cares about Dante. Where-as Dante always tells Vergil he hates him Vergil never says the same. Also after taking the amulet he says "How can you hope to protect others if you cannot protect yourself, might is all," or something like that, but who would Vergil want to protect? He sees himself as a deamon but has no loyality to them, he doesn't seem to care much for humans and Dante is his only living family.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Umm..when did Dante tell Vergil that he hates him?I only remember him saying:"I just don't like you,that's all."He even said that in a sarcastic tone,not relly meaning that he hates Vergil.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
in DMC1 Dante see the same Amulet..........and then u hear a little voices coz its Dante and Vergil´s Birthday..................and Vergil in that day was a bad kid

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;7042 said:
Umm..when did Dante tell Vergil that he hates him?I only remember him saying:"I just don't like you,that's all."He even said that in a sarcastic tone,not relly meaning that he hates Vergil.

hmmm, I thought he was being serious about that, but I don't know, I'll have to have a look through some of the cut scenes when I next get a free minute.

Chrysander

I thought they had just a sibling rivalry thing at the start of the game, Dante says he doesn't care either way what Virgil is doing, he just wants to interfere because it's him, not because of the consequences. But then later in the game, he says his 'soul' wants to stop Virgil, even it means killing him. So his feelings about the consequences changed at that point. I don't remember him saying he hated Virgil though, and later he tries to save him, and also is sad that he has gone.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ur right, but Dante has missed Vergil coz they didnt fight for ages...........there is a Thread that IloveVergil posted an Anime Comic scan
Dante didnt care about saving the World, he wants its to have fun.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
They fought with Sparda too. Good training maybe. But, more likely he kicked their a$$es because he is their father

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol...............of course
btw..........i think thats Sparda had a Training room to his sons training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom