• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait, LITTLE brother??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

Am I hearing things? I was playing DMC3 and Dante refers to himself as Vergil's little brother. Or I might have that the wrong way round. It's just before the fight on level 7, I think he says 'how about a kiss for your little brother' or something. Either way, aren't they twins IE born at the same time?

Shion

fan of vergil
I dont know it exactly when they are born, but i am sure dante said "how about a kiss from your little brother". i think vergil may be born a few minuits or something. but i hope i could help with my response.

Chrysander

Hehe, yeah my girlfriend suggested the same thing, that they're twins but vergil was born like 1 minute before Dante. However, being born (coming out of your mum) doesn't affect your physical age, if you were both from the same zygote to start with. But I guess technically, doctors measure your age via when you actually come out. Hmm! That just made me think... imagine if you're twins, but you were born 11:59pm and your sibling was born 00:01am the next day... then you'd be twins but with different birth days :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
lol you are right,my guess is also the same,this whole little brother thing is nonsense,they are the same age

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Actually I've had some friends as twins and the older one (by 15 minutes) actually took an older brother atitude to the other and i've seen a lot of documentries that conferm this. they had four identical girls (ono idea what it's called) and they noted what order they came out and they took the personality as if they were years between them. i.e. the oldest was the most mature and the leader, the smallest was the most spoiled etc.

Most twins perfer to think of one as the older one despite them techincally being the same age:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5867 said:
lol you are right,my guess is also the same,this whole little brother thing is nonsense,they are the same age

but in different minutes.................that means Dante is the older than Vergil in minutes

Shion

fan of vergil
well, vergil has a behaviour like he is a little bit older, but who knows? :p well, i have friends who are twins and one of them (who was born 5 minuts before) trys to act older, because he want to protect his brother. but i doesnt think vergil is like that :$

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Shion;5909 said:
well, vergil has a behaviour like he is a little bit older, but who knows? :p well, i have friends who are twins and one of them (who was born 5 minuts before) trys to act older, because he want to protect his brother. but i doesnt think vergil is like that :$

But I think Vergil is exactly like that & he's trying to do the same thing like that friend of yours.

Shion

fan of vergil
do u really think? ok, maybe you're right after all. i just realized what vergil said after the first fight: " without might you're not able to protect the ones you love or even yourself". I think he said it like that (maybe not exactly), but who is the one who vergil could protect? only his little brother, i think

Shion

fan of vergil
hehe, thats true. vergil is strong, but to be protected by him wouldnt be so......nice.^^

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;5970 said:
What makes u say that?

you mean you wouldn't like to be protected by him? ^__^
actualy i wouldn't cause i want to hawe a piece of the action myself X}

---------------------------------------------

and if i was dante i'd be like jumping around wergil and singing "old man old man"
XD
ok ...just joking... ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Shion;5969 said:
hehe, thats true. vergil is strong, but to be protected by him wouldnt be so......nice.^^

is that u think about??..........................hmmm what a coincidence

Shion

fan of vergil
well, i wouldnt like to be protecred by him,because he is a bit...emotionless (i hope its the right word for what i mean), and i dont think he is someone who can just have fun or something like that. what i want to say with that is, that i cant of vergil as a true friend, he is more the "lone wulf" type. besides, i would be a bit nervous when he would always be around me, when he fight against his brother like that, i would worry if he could think to "play" with me. ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
of course
Vergil: my sinserious apology brother.............i was so eager to see u that i couldnt concentrate the preperation for the bash
Dante: how about a kiss from ur brother..................or how about a kiss for this.......................so, this is look like a heartwing faily reunion
Vergil: u got that right

my version that Vergil cares about Dante

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
d4rkn1ght;6026 said:
of course
Vergil: my sinserious apology brother.............i was so eager to see u that i couldnt concentrate the preperation for the bash

Umm, Vergil was being sarcastic. Even though he does probably love Dante deep inside. I could tell it by mission 19 in DMC 3 when he kinda saves Dante from a hit by Arkham.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KingJordan;6038 said:
Umm, Vergil was being sarcastic. Even though he does probably love Dante deep inside. I could tell it by mission 19 in DMC 3 when he kinda saves Dante from a hit by Arkham.

ya................and the last mission too................dont forget that part :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom