• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait a minute...

heatlancer

1# Trickster
that sword does look differrent,.. maybe the red insignia things are on the other side :\ and im really diggin one of these pics, nice find slayer

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It may just be another sword of the Order. All the members have this type of sword, just Nero upgraded it and changed it a bit;)

Chrysander

I keep looking at it, what's meant to be different about the sword? I can't see any difference :s

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It has to be one of the swords that one of those guys from the order of the sword was holding. It's so dull and Nero sword is a dark red.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Tony_Redgrave;54004 said:
It may just be another sword of the Order. All the members have this type of sword, just Nero upgraded it and changed it a bit;)

exacly, ther are some diferences, the color , the blade, ever the figure all of them was Nero who change it on his sword, he is the only one with a diferent sword in the order, he is a special boy:p

capcom memberan

the game is back
i know from the beging this sword is not for nero this is one for order members your too late i think you see it from the trailer

Chrysander

Oh I do notice some differences! Yes, the handle is plain, whilst the Red Queen has a bound handle. The blade is lighter in colour, and lacks the thick ridges at the end and near the hilt. That's strange, I wonder why he is holding that.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Or, he could have taken it from one of the statues. Because, he is there when Dante and him are in between their battle. Umm, it is so confusing.

Top Bottom