• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Waht happend to Dante?

.dante

you know, he seems to be very diferent

-older
-is much more musclar than dmc 3
-isn't shaved xD

and much more things, and all i wonder is why?

=discuss=

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i like to see his beard it´s sexy ^^ lol. like everything in this world he is getting old. he may be a devil but he is half human too, don´t forget that. you know he looks cool older, after all he is Dante.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, I think the older look suits Dante better.

He can't be a trash talker for the entirety of the series.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And plus the DMC3 thing is a bit off. I mean he had changed from DMC3 to DMC1 a lot - of course he would be different after even more time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I like Dante's new look. I think it really suits him. Maybe he forgot to shave that morning he came after Nero?

Arwen

Lost Soul
He looks like he has been demon hunting for a long while which he has. It's bound to change peoples personality and attitude towards things.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dalkin;50923 said:
He looks like he has been demon hunting for a long while which he has. It's bound to change peoples personality and attitude towards things.

Yeah. If I can remember... in the 1st and 3rd game Dante's additude sorta changes about things over time. Dante will always be Dante to me. But yeah...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I like Dantes looks. At first I was disgusted with the beard, but now it's sexy. Honestly, I think he pretty much looks like DMC3 Dante with a beard, just buffer. I love the fact that they kept that massive nose of his. XD

Anyways, I hope he lives for a long a$$ time like his father did.

Chrysander

I think it's good how they have convincingly made him look a bit older, without going over the top. I think he looks more like his voice actor now, anyone else think so?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;50933 said:
Anyways, I hope he lives for a long a$$ time like his father did.

I think he probably is gonna live for a very long time, unless someone powerful enough comes and can actually take him out. But look at all the damage others have done to him. He can just get back up and grin, then take'em out. So I highly doubt that's gonna happen, but it was just a thought.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
VI-Rainbow;50984 said:
I think he probably is gonna live for a very long time, unless someone powerful enough comes and can actually take him out. But look at all the damage others have done to him. He can just get back up and grin, then take'em out. So I highly doubt that's gonna happen, but it was just a thought.

I agree, no one can take out the MIGHTY Dante. And yes he is mighty. XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chrysander;50959 said:
I think it's good how they have convincingly made him look a bit older, without going over the top. I think he looks more like his voice actor now, anyone else think so?

Sadly, I have not seen his voice actor. I think I'll go look that up now. ^_^

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Unshaved Dante... Awfull... But how old is he there? 24 years may be? Anyway, I'd like him to de shaved and a bit younger - so he could reseble DMC3's Dante more.

Chrysander

The camera is going to be zoomed out so far that you won't be able to notice Dante's stubble - and he's going to be jumping all over the screen, I wouldn't worry.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Well, in any case, if Dante will have every bit of his previous combat skills and a bit of his wild attraction - that would be great ;) I like him just the way he is :) and I won't even look whether he's shaved or not...

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
by making him look older it seems he has mutch more devil hunting expirience since he was in dmc 3, the man is a prifessional now... like he wasn´t before...duh!

Top Bottom