• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's part

Status
Not open for further replies.

KojiDude

The score for all Dante and Vergil/Nelo's battles are

Ties: 3

Loses (Dante): 1

Wins (Dante): 2

Vergil Battle 1: Vergil wins
Vergil Battle 2: Tie
Vergil Battle 3: Dante wins
Nelo Battle 1: Tie
Nelo Battle 2: Dante wins
Nelo Battle 3: Tie

KojiDude

Dante doesn't win Nelo3, Mundus interupts it.. and he doesn't lose Nelo 1 either because Nelo flipped out before the fight ended.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I said because I am convinced that Nelo Angelo would win in the 1st fight and Dante would win in the 3rd. I was not considering the facts of interruption

KojiDude

Dark Elf;15270 said:
I said because I am convinced that Nelo Angelo would win in the 1st fight and Dante would win in the 3rd. I was not considering the facts of interruption

That makes sense... but this isn't about what WOULD happen, it's what DID happen. Right?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I can say about Nelo 1's battle that Nelo Angelo had a chance of killing Dante (great honor - to kill defenseless weakened opponent) but if he did, the storyline would end

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
Well, at the end of DMC3:SE, when u kill 100 enemies before time runes out, mundas grantz him a last chance to kill Dante, thus giving him the Dark Knight armor. Because when u fight Virgil the last time on DMC1, he takes off his helmet and he has the other part of the Amulet

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
if you want to know what i think happened to Vergil read my story...part 1 and 2 of the prolouge are posted here in the fanfiction section.

Kaihedgie

Vergil didn't look like he 'died', especially compared to the rest of the higher demons defeated by Dante. Capcom states that he still holds a big part of the DMC universe, so it's hard to argue about him being alive, since they confirmed him to appear in DMC4, though nothing further than that has been explained.. Thing with Vergil is...well, you see, when defeat 100 enemies in the Credits roll during the end of DMC3, you'll see a special cutscene in which Vergil plummets to Hell, and tries to take on Mundus, who was there at the time. However, Vergil was weakened from his battle with Dante and lost, and was subsquently brainwashed. However, I cannot say he was completely corrupted, since his honor was still intact and the way he reacted to seeing Dante's half of the Perfect Amulet

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't think that Vergil's dead for one reason, you never see his corpse! No corpse, no dead guy, that's the way I look at it and mundus said that Vergil had been "Defeated" if you defeat an opponent at a game of chess it doesn't mean you've killed them it's just a more dramatic way of saying beat. I don't think that Mundus actually could kill Vergil cos he might be able to brainwash, hypnotise and the like out of Vergil but you can't hypnotise someone to death and I think that Mundus can only kill the weak or who he originally has control over, ones that won't question his authority, we saw a spark of free will in DMC1 in the first encounter when he let Dante live and likewise, if his wellbeing is being threatened, I think that that freedom of will would emerge once again. Mundus would also be loathed to kill Vergil and I'm pretty sure Dante didn't kill him because he teleported away from the battle.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
soczi;13827 said:
Hi... I've played only the PC version of DMC3SE and I have a question:

Does Vergil have a part in DMC1? If so then what is his story, what happens to him?

Thanks for the help...

Vergil invited him for a party.......and Dante accepted........when they fought in the top of Temen-ni-gru, Dante started to have the DT.............but when Dante fought against Vergil in the final............Vergil lost and he went to hell........thats where he found the Prince of Darkness. Vergil lost his combat and Mundus did him a brainwash and the change is that he could keep the Dark powers, when Dante came closer to the Melancoly Soul (Mallet Island) Vergil came out as "Nelo Angelo"......and they fought in the Yard........but in the third battle and the final, Nelo Angelo was dead by Dante.........and Dante remember the Nelo Angelo was Vergil........and he recieved the powers of Sparda and he chased Mundus to kill him..........thats y Nelo Angelo died

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
I think so too.. i mean Vergil wanted to defeat Mundus, but he faild..
but when we defeat Nelo angelo for a 3rd time, u see this blue light? i think it's his soul, so it had to replace somewhere else.. and he became Nero..
i dont think that Vergil can be easily defeated...
he is a demon too, and as strong as Dante is...
i think Vergil would kill Mundus, if he didnt want more power...
i read comic of DMC1, and it was kind of Vergil had 2 sould - Dark of Nelo Angelo, and normal as a Normal Vergil..

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
chimaira;13872 said:
Well Mundus, Says "Trish Vergil has been defeated" meaning that he is dead. But you never know in games anyone can come back from the dead.
They normally do...Just magically out of the blue~

Omg...>>;; Yeah anyway. I don't think Vergil is dead...I mean after DMC3...He still managaed to see Mundas even though that gaint fall...Didn't kill him >>; Don'tcha find that a tad odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom