• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's amulet

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
In DMC3, Vergil's amulet was red with gold. But with his colors, why wasn't it blue? Even with DmC's version of their amulets.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Wasn't his amulet technically only a half of Sparda's amulet. So it would be logical if both had identical color

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wasn't his amulet technically only a half of Sparda's amulet. So it would be logical if both had identical color
They were identical colours (red stone cast in silver) in DMC1, but in DMC3 they were made into separate colours (red stones but cast in silver for Dante and gold for Vergil) for some unknown reason.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
They were identical colours (red stone cast in silver) in DMC1, but in DMC3 they were made into separate colours (red stones but cast in silver for Dante and gold for Vergil) for some unknown reason.
Ah I thought question was about stones. They probably changed amulets in different colors to deviate them during cutscenes where both are present.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ah I thought question was about stones. They probably changed amulets in different colors to deviate them during cutscenes where both are present.
Actually, I might have misunderstood the original question myself. Since the OP specified the DMC3 depiction of the amulet, I had assumed that they were referring to the change in colour from 1 to 3. But you were probably right in your original post and I'm being a dumb dumb. :unsure:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Actually, I might have misunderstood the original question myself. Since the OP specified the DMC3 depiction of the amulet, I had assumed that they were referring to the change in colour from 1 to 3. But you were probably right in your original post and I'm being a dumb dumb. :unsure:
no worries, I'm not sure I got it right either ;)

Dio Brando

i respect this person for admiting he might be wrong.

Top Bottom