• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's a dick.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Having scene the 360noscope abortion scene myself, I have to say I noticed something:

In the instant Vergil makes the shot, there's a very brief reaction shot of Vergil's face, and he seems as shocked as everyone else.

Now this is obviously meant to be interpretable as you see fit, as you could just see it as Vergil's own self-disgust, but the other possiblity is that the shot was accidental on Vergil's part. That means that he screwed up and immediately tried to damage control the situation by claiming it was intentional rather than appear incompetent.

That's definitely consistent with my impression of him.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Yeah, that story's good as well, and what's the title of yours?

Currently working on it. Still writing. Also, I have another fanfic I'm currently working so I need to juggle.
Having scene the 360noscope abortion scene myself, I have to say I noticed something:

In the instant Vergil makes the shot, there's a very brief reaction shot of Vergil's face, and he seems as shocked as everyone else.

Now this is obviously meant to be interpretable as you see fit, as you could just see it as Vergil's own self-disgust, but the other possiblity is that the shot was accidental on Vergil's part. That means that he screwed up and immediately tried to damage control the situation by claiming it was intentional rather than appear incompetent.

That's definitely consistent with my impression of him.

So that means DmC Vergil is also flawed. He may be a Nephilim and he wants to rule but with good intentions. I think Dante opposed it because no matter how they are and no matter how powerful they are, they still have flaws. Being human is more on emotions and personality. So when Dante said, "I don't know who I am anymore", that means he doesn't know what to do because Vergil left. At least there is still Kat. And he has found a new resolve.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I just think Vorgil is a stunningly inept berk, which makes Mundas look even more incompetant.

Hey Vorgil! Ever consider giving one of your men, I don't know, A GUN!?

Top Bottom