• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's a dick.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
lol dragonmaster....
Isn't that the point? To make us hate vergil? But i guess i understand you because i like how new Vergil acts although i'm not that completely satisfied.

I guess we can say that DmC Vergil is more of a **** that DmC dante or hell even DMC 3 dante?

Plus he has a bigger D*ck.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol that d*ck joke.
But in all seriousness, i do feel sorry for kat in the end when vergil says "She's useful".
It's like she is just being used as a tool in the beginning rather than a human being.

DragonMaster2010

lol that d*ck joke.
But in all seriousness, i do feel sorry for kat in the end when vergil says "She's useful".
It's like she is just being used as a tool in the beginning rather than a human being.

Well I figured he say that. I mean when they were about to abandon the order, Vergil was just like "Welp, see ya never, Kat!"

I can only imagine the yaoi girls will do with these two.

Dante: "We gotta save Kat!"
Vergil: "No we must finish the plan!" *In thought* "NO! I LOVE YOU MORE THEN HER!!"

Nekodark

Well I figured he say that. I mean when they were about to abandon the order, Vergil was just like "Welp, see ya never, Kat!"

I can only imagine the yaoi girls will do with these two.

Dante: "We gotta save Kat!"
Vergil: "No we must finish the plan!" *In thought* "NO! I LOVE YOU MORE THEN HER!!"

Heeey nothing is wrong with shounen ai and yaoI fans..it is just the real crazed ones you will know them if you encounter those types..even normal shounen ai and yaoi fans are scared of them..just like the crazed Yuri and Hentai fans..oh gods if those crazed ones get together...*Hides in fear*

DragonMaster2010

Heeey nothing is wrong with shounen ai and yaoI fans..it is just the real crazed ones you will know them if you encounter those types..even normal shounen ai and yaoi fans are scared of them..just like the crazed Yuri and Hentai fans..oh gods if those crazed ones get together...*Hides in fear*

Hey! I resent that cause I read a lot of hentai.:troll:

What? Don't knock it till you try it~

His full story isn't unfolding yet. don't judge him so soon.

I know. I mean from what's been shown so far. My opinion might change after the downfall.

TyIquan_DmC

SPOILERS

But I like Vergil. Yes, he's kind of an ass and out for himself, but there's more to his motives than that. It isn't like he doesn't care about Kat, it's just that he cares more about his plans. With Lilith, he killed the baby because well...why let a spawn of Mundus live? And Lilith had to die to ensure she couldn't conceive another.

In the old canon Vergil murdered people for merely threatening him. He isn't nearly as much of a jerk here. Yet, anyway.

DragonMaster2010

No, no I said the crazed ones...unless your saying your crazed...:O
tumblr_mgi8athfso1qc519vo1_500.jpg

wwinterj

SPOILER

In the beginning of mission 13, Kat was being held captive by Mundus and he sent a video of her being held captive by him, while Dante's mad and happy that she was able to hold out for so long, but Vergil? He's happy that Mundus only knows his name, and won't even bother to save the poor girl all because he wants to be the king?!

I'm sorry, but WTF, Vergil?:mad:

I'm starting to hate new Vergil right now at how he more then easily throws away Kat like that. How's he gonna rule over humans if he was willing to throw away one?

The same way Mundus did. Vergil has always wanted more power and never let anyone stand in his way even a woman as hot as Kat. Hell been as he was prepared to kill Dante(his brother) I think that in itself shows how power hungry Vergil is and always has been.

crush

I think that Vergil said "He wouldn't be like Mundus" because he thought Dante would follow him.
That way there will be two "gods" and it would be well-balanced reign.
Besides he knows that Dante hates things wrong and knows well what he is capable of.
But I guess he never thought he would turn down that idea entirely.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Whether Vergil rules or not, there will always be a conflict so neither of them is right. The complexity and battle of ideals in DmC makes me like the story more.

8BitHero

Scrub
Yea, Vergil is a huge **** in this game. I was really hoping they would play him up as a tightrope act between moral good and rational good.

SPOILER

But that scene with the exchange of Lilith for Kat was pretty ****** up; do we get a good reason why he did that? I only watched the stream sparsely.

SPOILER
That scene had me on the the edge of my seat. That was intense. I understand why Vergil acted the way he was. Dante thought they shared a common goal when really Vergil was look for "passive" revenge.

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
I mean it, Vergil's a real pompus ass in this game.

Old Vergil may have been an ass too and generally didn't care for anybody that much, but GOD Vergil in this game really is an ass!>_<

SPOILER

In the beginning of mission 13, Kat was being held captive by Mundus and he sent a video of her being held captive by him, while Dante's mad and happy that she was able to hold out for so long, but Vergil? He's happy that Mundus only knows his name, and won't even bother to save the poor girl all because he wants to be the king?!

I'm sorry, but WTF, Vergil?:mad:

I'm starting to hate new Vergil right now at how he more then easily throws away Kat like that. How's he gonna rule over humans if he was willing to throw away one?

But anyway, I still like DmC, just not Vergil in this one. But that's just me.

I started hating new Vergil the moment I saw that they'd turned him into a door to door salesman.

vergildmc_320x245.jpg

Just look at that salesman smile! "Good day, my name is Vergil! I will be ruling you humans shortly so I'd like you to take a look at these statuettes of my face I've made! They're very cheap right now and we're low on stock so get one while you can!"

And while old Vergil may have been an ass at least he was classy about it. Stay classy, old Vergil.

EvilX-81

That scene had me on the the edge of my seat. That was intense. I understand why Vergil acted the way he was. Dante thought they shared a common goal when really Vergil was look for "passive" revenge.

After looking at more of the scenes it seems that he also did it to set his plan in motion to... **** Mundus off and drop his guard. Dunno how I feel about that, still shot a demon who surrendered in cold blood.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine

I dunno about you guys, but if I was writing an action game, I wouldn't give my main villain a catchphrase which draws attention to how repetitive the game is.

I'll hold of on commentating on Vorgil's dickery until I've beaten the game...which should be in about three hours.

8BitHero

Scrub
After looking at more of the scenes it seems that he also did it to set his plan in motion to... **** Mundus off and drop his guard. Dunno how I feel about that, still shot a demon who surrendered in cold blood.
I think that's the point when Vergil snapped. Think of it like this,
Vergil lost Kat, but he was able to make an exchange. Not only did he has the most powerful grab by the balls and willing to trade but he had him in his hand. He could lose Kat and not consider it a huge loss(though he still cared for her) but he could actually seize the opportunity to completely kill off the heir. That's how I saw it.
"Fugg the consequences, this is my chance". Remember who he's dealing with, Mundus, so he took the shot since this is an extremely rare opportunity to get at Mundus.

Top Bottom