• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil vs Sesshomaru

Who would win i a fight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Lord Taisho

I sorry i made this thread, i didnt realize that this forum was populated by pure fanboys through and through, I thought at least u guys could make accurate and well informed posts based off real logic not...BULL****. Vergil wouldnt come close to defeating Sesshomaru in a fight. Vergil's speed is very impressive and it does comapre to Sesshomaru, but even if he was fast enough to land several blows on Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru's body wouldnt fail like the lowly devils from dmc 3, or anybody in Devil May Cry. Sesshomaru has had tree trunk sized tentacles, that are beyond daimond hard thrust through his torso from diferent angles, and continued fightin like it was nothing, aeven regenerated all his wounds in a single moment, yamato wouldnt do **** to him, and yes his Tenseiga is better than yamato. It can ressurect hundreds of lives in a single stroke, serves as a connection between worlds,and can open a portal to hell and send anyone through it, Vergil cant survive that..its instant death

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;118305 said:
If you haven't realized already Hun, you'll probably the only one voting against Vergil. You and maybe some other person.

Well, suit yourself...^_^

Sooooooo, just because everyone else voted for Vergil means that the people that want to vote for Sesshoumaru opinion's don't matter? Seriously, I agree with Esura you're all acting like a bunch of fanboys without even laying down any real explanation in your debates.

Im not saying im voting for Sesshoumaru, im not saying Im voting for Vergil. As a matter of fact, im not voting at all. I used to be a huge fan of Inuyasha, (Mainly for Sesshoumaru) notice me email address, but now I hate the show and feel like I wasted my time with the repeticous series. Anyways Im a fan of both silver haired babes so whatever.

And Dog Lord, im sorry your topic turned out like this, but you must know that this forum isn't like it used to be. There was once apon a time here when people had respect for other people's opinions and topics...*sigh* I don't know what happened.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;118414 said:
Sooooooo, just because everyone else voted for Vergil means that the people that want to vote for Sesshoumaru opinion's don't matter? Seriously, I agree with Esura you're all acting like a bunch of fanboys without even laying down any real explanation in your debates.

Im not saying im voting for Sesshoumaru, im not saying Im voting for Vergil. As a matter of fact, im not voting at all. I used to be a huge fan of Inuyasha, (Mainly for Sesshoumaru) notice me email address, but now I hate the show and feel like I wasted my time with the repeticous series. Anyways Im a fan of both silver haired babes so whatever.

And Dog Lord, im sorry your topic turned out like this, but you must know that this forum isn't like it used to be. There was once apon a time here when people had respect for other people's opinions and topics...*sigh* I don't know what happened.

Thank u, and thank u Dog Lord for describing more about Sesshomaru's powers.

*rep to both

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Thankyou. Even if I don't always agree with you, it wouldn't be right if I just totaly dismissed your views just because the majority picked the same vote as me. I would at least bother to try to hear and understand your point.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;118435 said:
^Thankyou. Even if I don't always agree with you, it wouldn't be right if I just totaly dismissed your views just because the majority picked the same vote as me. I would at least bother to try to hear and understand your point.

You got a point, and I agree.

*mo rep 2 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom